Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like they are making / have made Lydia into the head Woman of the Dingle family (like Lisa Dingle) and wasnt she raped too?
---
Nate and Caleb get into a dangerous situation.Charity goes on a date with Liam 🤣. Cathy is back 🙄.

Reactions: 8
Really can't stand the Chloe character.

What has happened regarding her father?
When she joined the show there was loads of mentions of him being a big gangster with loads of money and who everyone was scared of.
Then suddenly she's got no money and living in a village where she has no links or roots and the menacing father is never referred to.
I’m sure when he was first mentioned that it was reported that Guy Henry would be coming in to the show as her dad.

If I remember correctly her dad kicked her and Kerry out of his house over something or other and that was the end of that!
---
I feel like they are making / have made Lydia into the head Woman of the Dingle family (like Lisa Dingle) and wasnt she raped too?
---
Nate and Caleb get into a dangerous situation.Charity goes on a date with Liam 🤣. Cathy is back 🙄.
Yes she was by some guy in the sweet factory.

Reactions: 2
Really can't stand the Chloe character.

What has happened regarding her father?
When she joined the show there was loads of mentions of him being a big gangster with loads of money and who everyone was scared of.
Then suddenly she's got no money and living in a village where she has no links or roots and the menacing father is never referred to.
I always wondered about this… I wish they would revisit it. Dying to know who he is!

Reactions: 3
I always wondered about this… I wish they would revisit it. Dying to know who he is!

They do stuff like this a lot.
Then give characters a personality transplant.

Anyone watching the classic Emmerdales will notice how they've completely changed Jimmy.
Classic Jimmy is quite nasty and hard.

Reactions: 16
Jesus.

Anyone watching the classic Emmerdales will notice how they've completely changed Jimmy.
I feel like they did this with Samson, overnight changed him into a right little tit bag.

Reactions: 18
That volcano scene was cringe, I prefer Charity with Mack over Vanessa.
Edit to add Charity is not going to end up pregnant is she? If so hope Mack not being Chloe's baby dad is true as the Dingle family tree is complicated enough never mind adding in the Barton/Boyd side.
That's my guess too that Charity gets pregnant - I think that might be the big October storyline Emma Atkins has talked about.

• Heart
Jesus.

I feel like they did this with Samson, overnight changed him into a right little tit bag.
They reversed it too with Noah. He used to be a little shitbag, now he is a loveable lad lol. Same with Leyla, she had a personality change overnight when she started sniffing the white stuff.

I like Charity & Mack together so hope they do get back together.

Jesus.

Yeh that wasnt even gradual or subtle was it.
---
They reversed it too with Noah. He used to be a little shitbag, now he is a loveable lad lol. Same with Leyla, she had a personality change overnight when she started sniffing the white stuff.

I'm not keen on the actor playing Mack but I can put up with him if he's with actors/characters I like.
I love Emma/Charity so if they get back together I can grin and bear it.
---

I'm not keen on the actor playing Mack but I love Charity/Emma so I can put upwith

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
---
That's what I thought when I read of the storyline with Lydia, similar to when it happened to Lisa by someone who she worked at the factory with 🙁

I don't condone cheating but as others said Chloe needs that smug look wiping off her face although Charity will be enemy number 1 in the whole village I bet , Chloe got away with it lightly and everyone has just accepted her and Mack as a family , even bloody Sarah and Charity is her Gran!!
I think Moira isn't being fair either really , pushing Mack towards Chloe by saying he could lose the baby and Chloe might move away , probably only saying it since she hates Charity

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Craig rapes Lydia. She tries to decide if she should go to the police or not. I hate rape storylines.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Jay they changed him, really dislike him now

I don't condone cheating but as others said Chloe needs that smug look wiping off her face although Charity will be enemy number 1 in the whole village I bet , Chloe got away with it lightly and everyone has just accepted her and Mack as a family , even bloody Sarah and Charity is her Gran!!
I think Moira isn't being fair either really , pushing Mack towards Chloe by saying he could lose the baby and Chloe might move away , probably only saying it since she hates Charity
Omg I was thinking this last night she’s really tit on charity but everyone is just ‘let’s be one big happy family’

why do we have to have another rape scene 🤷‍♀️
We’ve had 3 if you count the two mentioned and rhona raped by her husband

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So as we have said, Lydia has been modelled into the Lisa Dingle matriarch role so now Lisa's storylines are being rehashed with Lydia in them.

Not only do Emmerdale writers transform character personalities overnight, they also recycle storylines.

How come nobody ever redecorates in Emmerdale
The scruffy dingle house
Laurels hideous wallpaper
Amelia and Dans house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.