Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not express how devastated I was when the flying caravan in the storm didn’t kill Brenda. The rage I have for her isn’t healthy 😭
They bigged it up as the storm of the century but it was just a very windy day :ROFLMAO: needed a classic ED storm to take half the Woolpack down and crush a bunch of them. They could have flattened Marlon this time round, hashtag poignant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Crap episode. After a several minutes of the Dan and Amelia farewell picnic I gave up and fast forwarded the end.. absolutely dire.
Edit: they could lock baby Esther up for life at this point and I wouldn’t care!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was soo hoping that she wasn’t going to start crying!
I remember when she played Callums Mum in corrie and all her scenes was her crying at the Platts door looking for him it was like de ja vu when she joined emmerdale doing the same with her son

Reactions: 5
Just caught up with Mondays episode not watched the others yet but have to say the cardiac arrest scene with Liam and Jacob was fantastic, really impressed me tbh

Reactions: 13
Just caught up with Mondays episode not watched the others yet but have to say the cardiac arrest scene with Liam and Jacob was fantastic, really impressed me tbh
I thought it was quite educational as I had no idea how to access a defibrillator and what it would mean

Reactions: 14
I thought it was quite educational as I had no idea how to access a defibrillator and what it would mean
Same I learnt by that episode that you need to ask 999 for the code , I've seen defibrillators all over but never thought what I would do as a none first aider if I was in that situation. I know there's a slim chance (hopefully) that I would have to use one but it was educational. They deserve so much praise for that scene

Reactions: 10
I know people aren't Dan fans on here but I do feel bad for him 😢 how can that woman see it wasn't normal for her husband to be watching and following a 16 year old girl on social media and in real life

Reactions: 9
I know people aren't Dan fans on here but I do feel bad for him 😢 how can that woman see it wasn't normal for her husband to be watching and following a 16 year old girl on social media and in real life
Burying her head in the sand. She's bound to be the one who snaps and tells the police what he was like.... just in time for panto season to be over and Dan to be back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Burying her head in the sand. She's bound to be the one who snaps and tells the police what he was like.... just in time for panto season to be over and Dan to be back 🤣
Oooo interesting.... I wonder if she will discover something that he has hidden and have to go to the police with it.

Unless the actor who plays Dan is leaving?

Reactions: 2
Oooo interesting.... I wonder if she will discover something that he has hidden and have to go to the police with it.

I really hope that they’re not just going to forget what a massive perv Lloyd (was that his name??? 🤦🏻‍♀️) was.

Reactions: 2
I really hope that they’re not just going to forget what a massive perv Lloyd (was that his name??? 🤦🏻‍♀️) was.
I was thinking new evidence proving Lloyd was a pedlo would get him out but it wouldn't really would it 🤭
---
Just to add I have googled and the actor has said he has left for good

Reactions: 1

I saw an article and he said he’s planning on becoming a foster parent and doing panto and a radio show.
If he’s been good friends with the writers etc they might have him back in a year or 2

Reactions: 3
Isn't the actor married to Myra off Hollyoaks or have I got that totally wrong 😂

Reactions: 1
Watching the last few episodes I have enjoyed the producers/ scriptwriters bringing the characters together and supporting each other. For me this is what they need to go back to as it is a small village everyone will know each others business and have interaction regularly, I can't understand why everything is still so blocked and not interwoven unless it is for financial reasons.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.