Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why oh why wouldn’t you just go along with the lunatic and ring Marshall
Why oh why oh why wouldn’t you chuck a chair through the window
And how big is laurels bladder I would have been lay in a puddle of pee if I was locked in a room all night 😳
And by the end of the episode I was just laughing at her strapped to the bed like something out of a 1940’s thriller I mean where did he get the stuff to strap her down🤔
Reminded me of Misery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know we moan about storylines being dragged out all the time but the whole laurel kidnap story was pointless, one episode and she was in and out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know we moan about storylines being dragged out all the time but the whole laurel kidnap story was pointless, one episode and she was in and out 🤣🤣
She was locked in by Colin at the end of Tuesday’s episode and released at the end of yesterday’s so that’s two full episodes

I was disappointed that Nicola and Arthur realised she was missing so quickly and Jai got a flight back so quick. I was hoping that Colin would keep her for a few more days

• Haha
It was soooooooooooooo stupid
Imagine if you will being kidnapped
Holding your urine in for 24 hours 👀
Being tied to a bed by a religious bigot
Being driven to what you think might be your murder spot
You are released and then I presume interviewed by the police
And then you are cheerful and totally normal with a bit of a tingly knot in your stomach but hey ho one quick chat with a conveniently available counsellor and everything’s fine

then imagine a real person 🤨

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It was soooooooooooooo stupid
Imagine if you will being kidnapped
Holding your urine in for 24 hours 👀
Being tied to a bed by a religious bigot
Being driven to what you think might be your murder spot
You are released and then I presume interviewed by the police
And then you are cheerful and totally normal with a bit of a tingly knot in your stomach but hey ho one quick chat with a conveniently available counsellor and everything’s fine

then imagine a real person 🤨
Don't forget she did spend alot of time in the garden 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was the “new frock new mood” for me 🤣🤣 Must remember that one next time I’m kidnapped for a couple of days

• Haha
Someone posted a rumour that 5 people were leaving.
I bet they are counting Colin as one of them.

Dan will no doubt go to prison, so he's another.
Then we know a third is doing panto so is probably leaving because ITV dont usually allow cast to take time out - I mean, Deena Payne asked for a bit of time off while kid was doing his exams and they killed her character off, so I doubt the panto person will be allowed to do that and then come back.

Altgough I suppose its different Producers now so they might not mind giving time out.

Wonder who else is going.

Reactions: 3
Just caught up with this week's episodes and dearie me, absolutely ridiculous story lines and awful episodes. I follow the Emmerdale page on Facebook and the number of negative comments is unbelievable. I hope the top dogs at Emmerdale read them and sack the writers.

Reactions: 6
Just caught up with this week's episodes and dearie me, absolutely ridiculous story lines and awful episodes. I follow the Emmerdale page on Facebook and the number of negative comments is unbelievable. I hope the top dogs at Emmerdale read them and sack the writers.

The top dogs tell the writers what storylines to write.
It's time the top dogs were moved on.
And the casting people too.

Reactions: 6
Which is more ridiculous; the gall of Wendy asking Bernice to move out or the gall of Victoria saying Bob can't be trusted around Bernice.

Jeez, Wendy is the one in the wrong but acting like an utter saint. Victoria is just a twit in general. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
Is Brenda forgetting what a massive cheat Bob had been for years and years and broke her heart 🤔

Reactions: 12
I thought Bob was going to be another shock death then and die in the village on the road

Reactions: 4
I can not express how devastated I was when the flying caravan in the storm didn’t kill Brenda. The rage I have for her isn’t healthy 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.