Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly behind still watching so laurels plan is to get Marshalls passport on the way to the airport then take it with her to India? 🤨 wtf
She said she'd post it from airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said she'd post it from airport.
Oh yeah she did 😂 what a way round for her to be held hostage , I would have just told Arthur piss off and say Marshalls not my problem now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why did Laurel not get the taxi driver to wait for her?
Marshall couldn’t be mithered to come for her wedding or when Rishi died so why should she go round for him and she had to be at Manchester airport by 3pm and she’d had time to natter in the cafe, talk to the kids and get to Marshall’s house!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolutely. It's like the writers can't even be arsed to make it even remotely realistic anymore 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Marshall couldn’t be mithered to come for her wedding or when Rishi died so why should she go round for him and she had to be at Manchester airport by 3pm and she’d had time to natter in the cafe, talk to the kids and get to Marshall’s house!
I think the plan was for her to post the passport from the airport to Marshall

Reactions: 1
I said all this to my husband who reminded me that

1. It’s pretend
2. If she acted sensibly there would be no bullshit story

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WHY did Laurel not lock the door when she fled? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why oh why oh why wouldn’t you just go along with the lunatic and ring Marshall
Why oh why oh why wouldn’t you chuck a chair through the window
And how big is laurels bladder I would have been lay in a puddle of pee if I was locked in a room all night 😳
And by the end of the episode I was just laughing at her strapped to the bed like something out of a 1940’s thriller I mean where did he get the stuff to strap her down🤔

• Haha
Was the key still in the lock for her to do that?
Good point! I didn’t notice if it was or not!
---
Why oh why oh why wouldn’t you just go along with the lunatic and ring Marshall
Why oh why oh why wouldn’t you chuck a chair through the window
And how big is laurels bladder I would have been lay in a puddle of pee if I was locked in a room all night 😳
And by the end of the episode I was just laughing at her strapped to the bed like something out of a 1940’s thriller I mean where did he get the stuff to strap her down🤔
Same! 😂😂 and not a mark on either of them! Surely there would have been scratches and bruises fighting against each other for him to drag her up the stairs and then tie her up like that 😂 ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the plan was for her to post the passport from the airport to Marshall
I think the post meant Marshalls house as in where his Dad lives.

Posting the passport from the airport 🤯 what sort of idea is that though 😂 still can't get over it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also, hasn't Marshalls dad been pretty aggressive towards her in the past? Why on earth would you enter his home as a woman on her own... and given the state of the house, then think it's a good idea to stay!

Reactions: 10
What was the point of the two storylines tonight? Oh, let's have Dan and Amelia running away to Ireland. Oh actually, let's not. And let's have Laurel held hostage in one of the most pointless storylines of recent years. I'm seriously losing the will to watch Emmerdale these days. Have they got some work experience kids in as writers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wish Wendy would tell Bob to fuuuuuuck off
I’ll take this and raise you with, I wish Wendy and Bob would actually just duck off our screens.

& Laurel, Jay, Colin, Amelia and Dan. These characters are dire at the moment, why are they getting airtime, still them in the background like Victoria and David.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ll take this and raise you with, I wish Wendy and Bob would actually just duck off our screens.

& Laurel, Jay, Colin, Amelia and Dan. These characters are dire at the moment, why are they getting airtime, still them in the background like Victoria and David.
I honestly don’t care about any of them, they could get banged up for life or fall off a cliff! I hope the writers sort this out soon or people will be giving up on Emmerdale 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What was the point of the two storylines tonight? Oh, let's have Dan and Amelia running away to Ireland. Oh actually, let's not. And let's have Laurel held hostage in one of the most pointless storylines of recent years. I'm seriously losing the will to watch Emmerdale these days. Have they got some work experience kids in as writers?
How absolutely tedious is Dan
Are we sure he killed that bloke with a punch or did he bore him to death 🤔
And bleeping Nate 🙄 does he ever stop moaning or talking in that whispering voice

• Haha
Can some anonymously tip off the emmerdale writers that they have a thread on here so they get the hint 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.