Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do soap writers ever bother to look properly into storylines before they start them? Surely it’s not possible for Rhonas ex husband to falsely give consent to him & his new wife using them for a baby?
But this is emmerdale where you can murder someone and get away with it, anything is possible in this tiny village ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do soap writers ever bother to look properly into storylines before they start them? Surely it’s not possible for Rhonas ex husband to falsely give consent to him & his new wife using them for a baby?
Bloody ridiculous isn't it 🙄

Reactions: 5
I hate secret storylines , every single person in a soap has to hide big secrets for ages like Eric with his illness and Marlon about the baby when in real life you would tell people straight away

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gets her horse to trample him then lets the horse loose and reports it missing.
Horse is found.
Craig is discovered to have died from a blow to the head that could have beem a horse hoof.
quoting my own post from Sunday night.
Hee hee heee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can someone get some cocaine or a crack pipe to the script writers. This week has been so boring and crap. We need some much more interesting storylines…
>.. Zombie outbreak
>.. Samson gets married to a ghost
>.. Isis terrorists
>.. New neighbours which turn out to be talking crocodiles (ala Lyle Lyle)
>.. Demonic possession etc…

Anythings got to be better than this crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lydia is no substitute for Lisa Dingle.
She's been forced upon us.

As we are getting lots of improbable scripts let us now discover Craig had recently changed his Will and left everything to Lydia.
She decides she can't bear to stick around and gives some of her inheritance to Sam and Samson and then buggers off to start a new life on her own somewhere.

Right, that's that sorted, now let's sort out how to get rid of Victoria and Nate next.

Maybe he will go away when he finds out about Tracey.

Sadly I think we are stuck with Victoria because she's a legacy character but maybe she could relapse into her childhood trauma and only talk to a ventriloquist dummy again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate secret storylines , every single person in a soap has to hide big secrets for ages like Eric with his illness and Marlon about the baby when in real life you would tell people straight away
OMG snap! I even said this to my husband tonight why do they always say “ don’t tell anyone” it always, always comes out and then there’s a big tit show because someone didn’t tell 🤷‍♀️
---
Do I get a bit of a bingo for saying Kim??
Me too for saying a horse 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.