Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he has been diagnosed in real life could explain why he hasn’t been on screen in a while

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ugh im so bored of this dingle court. I did see Sharon Marshall on This Morning and she said we find out tomorrow who killed craig. She also said it might be someone not in the pub as a twist so maybe ppl on here are right.

Reactions: 10
Ugh im so bored of this dingle court. I did see Sharon Marshall on This Morning and she said we find out tomorrow who killed craig. She also said it might be someone not in the pub as a twist so maybe ppl on here are right.
Same here, it’s boring and been done before, this storyline now seems never ending.
Also Lydia annoys me.

Reactions: 8
What happened to Lydia was terrible and nobody deserves to have that done to them, but her character getting arsey with the dingles and basically accusing them all is bugging me

Reactions: 17
Same here, it’s boring and been done before, this storyline now seems never ending.
Also Lydia annoys me.

She annoys me too.

Agatha Christie wrote this story with many different characters in many different settings but they were all pretty much the same.

This has none of the charm of a Christie story.

And to think I was excited for this week!!!!!!!
So far its been boring.

Reactions: 12
I think this week hasn't worked as well as expected because of all the spoilers they released so we figured most things already. Can't believe I am writing this but I prefer the old sniffing Aaron to the new angry at everything one.

Reactions: 9
What happened to Lydia was terrible and nobody deserves to have that done to them, but her character getting arsey with the dingles and basically accusing them all is bugging me
They seem to want her to be the Dingle matriarch like Lisa was.

Reactions: 9
Reactions: 10
He wasnt with them was he?
Did they forget him or are they expecting us not to notice?

Reactions: 2
I think it’s going to be someone unrelated to the village
We’ve already had one child locked up then Cain then Dan
I reckon it’s the secretary or a horse 👀
And I’m looking forward to Caleb and Tracey as Tracey and her husband are THE most boring couple ever

Reactions: 7
My moneys still on Will or Kim or both
---
I wonder if he has been diagnosed in real life could explain why he hasn’t been on screen in a while
I’m not happy with this, OH has just been diagnosed with it, I’m trying to be upbeat and positive for him but if they start showing the really bad side to it….
---
She annoys me too.

Agatha Christie wrote this story with many different characters in many different settings but they were all pretty much the same.

This has none of the charm of a Christie story.

And to think I was excited for this week!!!!!!!
So far its been boring.
I said to. OH ‘who does she think she is? Miss Marple’

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Do soap writers ever bother to look properly into storylines before they start them? Surely it’s not possible for Rhonas ex husband to falsely give consent to him & his new wife using them for a baby?

Reactions: 6
Do soap writers ever bother to look properly into storylines before they start them? Surely it’s not possible for Rhonas ex husband to falsely give consent to him & his new wife using them for a baby?
in soap land anything is possible

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.