Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think that Theo is actually Jacob's baby and it will all come to light in the future. Did David actually show anyone the DNA results?

I think it's the PA's boyfriend/ husband that has battered Craig when he's found out that Craig has raped her too!

Reactions: 13
I still think that Theo is actually Jacob's baby and it will all come to light in the future. Did David actually show anyone the DNA results?

I think it's the PA's boyfriend/ husband that has battered Craig when he's found out that Craig has raped her too!
I have thought that from the beginning but they will have to have a week of Dingle suspects to pad out the story.

Reactions: 3
Ooh so Caleb and Tracey!!!!

Wot's the betting they do rudeys and she gets pregnant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ooh so do Caleb and Tracy have history? I feel like they maybe "bumped" into each other while she was away in Nottingham 💕

Reactions: 2
Could whoever killed Craig do us a favour & do the same to Aaron. He’s was unlikeable before, but he’s returned as an insufferable bully & complete hole !!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So the Dingles are all going to hate caleb again when this comes to light then 🙄

Another theory... Lydia did it.. she bumped into Craig on her way home from that barn they had him in and his death was an accident. She is quizzing all the Dingles to make sure they have an alibi for when the police question them, potentially seeing where she can fit herself, cain and Sam in.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Good shout! Not sure the writers are clever enough to come up with that though. They run the same old tit every other soap is doing!

Reactions: 5
Can we start a petition to bring back Meena so she can carry out a mass cull please? She can start by getting rid of Aaron, Tom, Nate, Jacob, Chas & Victoria.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn't Tracey ask Caleb for a business loan so she could become a registered child minder or something?
I seem to remember him saying he was impressed with her then he turned her down for the loan.
Maybe he was impressed with more than her business ambitions since then.

Reactions: 5
I keep seeing posts on fakebook that Victoria will get pregnant. Do the writers not remember she’s infertile or very low chance of getting pregnant whatever one it is they diagnosed her with. So to be pregnant twice must be some kind of kick in the teeth to people who do struggle with fertility.
Same with Dawn a few years back she got an Std Which led to her being unable to conceive. Is now pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Same with Dawn a few years back she got an Std Which led to her being unable to conceive. Is now pregnant.
Yeah it was pelvic inflammatory disease or something? Really serious! And then it never got mentioned again!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.