Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That scene was very good. I think the production team watched The Cry with Jemma Coleman a few years back.

Reactions: 2
Wow, yes! He bloody did didnt he!!!!!

Oh my! Did NOT see that coming.
---
So...... who is Chloe's next of kin?
We were told her dad was a scary gangster
It's not this guy who has got Chas is it?
I just thought that,when he first met her he said he'd lost a child too, Chloe's sister?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Loved last night's and tonight's.

Excellent acting, directing, editing and all the crew who make and create all this stuff for us to watch.
It was like a movie. The music was a great addition too.
Awesome work from all of them.

Reactions: 13
The music and the end scene with the helicopter flying over the dales , you forget sometimes how much green space England has

Reactions: 11
But this is why we get disappointed as everything can come together and be amazing, I know it can't be like this every episode but at least they can have consistently with the day to day while building on the bigger issues and not have half the characters MIA for weeks on end.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But this is why we get disappointed as everything can come together and be amazing, I know it can't be like this every episode but at least they can have consistently with the day to day while building on the bigger issues and not have half the characters MIA for weeks on end.

I think some of us would be happy if some characters would stay MIA for even longer! :m :m :m

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what's happened to Chas? I feel its a shame Lydias storyline has now got sort of sidelined with so much other stuff happening at the same time. I dont like Chloe as id like Charity and Mack back together but i did feel for her when i thought what would be her last vision was Mack saving Charity. I did read Amit was going to be a bad guy. Seems like he did do poor Rishi in. Wonder how long that will be dragged on for. Dont think it can beat how long Eric has been free after killing Elizabeth though 😂

Agree it has been brilliant this week. If you haven't seen them already have a look at the Emmerdale Facebook page and they have some fascinating videos of how they filmed some of the dramatic scenes.

Never thought of that re Rishi but did wonder why Amit was staring at the stairs.

I was wondering what happened to the white van, no sign of it anywhere but interesting thought re David 🤔

Reactions: 6
Im on me holls. So who is dead
At the moment nobody!
Someone mentioned Kerry coming back could that be because chloe is in hospital. Did anyone else notice they said she had metal in her liver, so Kerry will come back as she will need a transplant and not be a match and then they will need to reveal her dad? Just my interpretation.

im guessing tonight we will find out about the other driver and who they are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.