Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can't kill Charity off she's a icon. The old Charity would have ripped Chloe apart months ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Where’s the baby? I obviously dozed off due to the Aaron borefest.
She left him with Matty , she wanted to get Mac alone and was going to leave him in the middle of nowhere as punishment from what I could gather. Not sure what reason she gave as an excuse to leave the baby or if I missed anything. I think it was to say they wanted a break alone. Although as I'm typing I'm thinking she still could have took the baby and dumped Mac 🤔😆

Reactions: 4
It had to be Charity he saved due to the way his hands were holding the car.
I’m glad Lydia told Sam

It has to be Charity - we saw his right hand, he would have had to of crossed his hands over for Chloe

I don't know... to me, the long slender arm and fingers looked like Chloe. Remember we only saw her arm and hand in the episode he slept with the mystery woman?

Also, been meaning to say, I saw Debbie Dingle had like one line in The Long Shadow drama last week.

• Haha
I’m convinced Mac was holding Charity’s hand

anyone else think it was weird that Matty was looking after Reuben? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Yes I think it was weird they left Reuben. Also weird Charity was in the middle of nowhere needing help?

There are a couple of good clips on the Emmerdale Facebook page how they filmed it. The actress playing Chloe seems quite nice in real life. It also showed their hands and Chloe had pink painted long nails and the saved hand had shorter non painted nails.

Must admit I blubbed when Lydia told the family 😭

Reactions: 10
Radio Times arent giving the game away as next weeks cast list says Chloe and Charity's names.

Reactions: 1
Radio Times arent giving the game away as next weeks cast list says Chloe and Charity's names.
This week's cast list included Kerry and Vanessa, the naughty buggers.
---
Yes I think it was weird they left Reuben. Also weird Charity was in the middle of nowhere needing help?

There are a couple of good clips on the Emmerdale Facebook page how they filmed it. The actress playing Chloe seems quite nice in real life. It also showed their hands and Chloe had pink painted long nails and the saved hand had shorter non painted nails.

Must admit I blubbed when Lydia told the family 😭
Oh good shout on the fingernails. I had been convinced he'd save Charity but the slender, pale arm tonight did make me think it was Chloe! I saw the actress on YouTube or Twitter or something and she does seem genuinely lovely irl. Her performance tonight was really good, she must have had fun.

They're not gonna kill off Charity! As someone else has said...he used his right hand so could only have saved her as she was on that side. Plus he loves her. He was only with Chloe because of the baby.

Reactions: 7
Such a stupid story she was going to ditch them in the middle of nowhere. How was she physically going to get two grown adults out of a car on her own... Plus they have phones, not exactly a master plan by our Chloe!

Defo saved Charity, she's too much of a soap legend to be given the boot!

Reactions: 12
Such a stupid story she was going to ditch them in the middle of nowhere. How was she physically going to get two grown adults out of a car on her own... Plus they have phones, not exactly a master plan by our Chloe!

Defo saved Charity, she's too much of a soap legend to be given the boot!
The original plan was for it just to be Mack she was going to ditch in the middle of nowhere, she didn’t originally anticipate Charity was going to be in the car. She was only in the car as they saw her stranded on the side of the road. I think Chloe was going to pretend not to see her and keep driving until Mack said let’s pick her up

Once Charity was in the car I don’t think she thought that far ahead about how this new addition to the plan was going to work

Reactions: 5
I saw a good theory on twitter that they all survive and the van that crashed into them was David and he's the shock death. I mean it could be true as there's been no mention of the van.
I obviously want Charity to survive and unpopular opinion I do quite like Mac despite the way he treats people so want him to survive too. Not fussed on Chloe either way but if she dies dont want people going on about how lovely she was etc and villanising Charity for sleeping with Mac

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I liked Mac & Charity together. I’d love it if it was whiny old David in the Van that doesn’t survive. Let’s hope he had Brenda & Cathy in the back !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chloe’s hands when the car started to turn over - notice she has long nails.
IMG_3001.jpeg

The nails of the hand Mac was grasping
IMG_3002.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I liked Mac & Charity together
I thought they were great. I feel like Chloe was only really there to give him a kid since charity wasn’t going to and once she’s dead they’ll go back to normal until whiny Vanessa arrives back.

Reactions: 7
I so want to click on the spoiler but for once I am not going to as I will be able to watch in 10/15 minutes, I have a prediction which way it will go.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.