Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I zoned out a min then , did Moira tell Chas?

She just appeared.
Maybe that bloke texted her.

Oh FFS Mackenzie just go to bloody Scotland and take the beige Chloe with you.
Bore off.

Reactions: 11
I thought that's would who it would be as Danny Miller hasn't made any money since he came out of the Jungle and hinted a few weeks ago he wouldn't mind returning to Emmerdale.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just put it on now, my husband walked in, saw Aaron & said oh Ffs, not that crybaby !! He’s made me a bet that he cries before the end of the week :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How did they actually sneak him in that van over the border? Bet these plastic Italians come over and Cain and Caleb “sort them out” then cry boy will be back off to France or wherever he’s living

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So, Aaron stole money from the Mafia?
And he and Adam have been living in Italy together and keeping in contact with Cain?
Adam tells Cain what's happened so he goes and kidnaps him?
And as @crazycakelady says, how did they get Aaron to the UK?
Did he have his passport on him when they kidnapped him?
Did he sit quietly while they brought him back?
Why are they tying up his hands? Couldn't they just hide him in a rented flat somewhere?

And why hasnt he cried yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Aaron things a ridiculous stioryline !
It really is. It is so unrealistic for many of the reasons posted above.

How did Chas get there and how did she know? One minute she was outside the pub texting her new "date" (who was sitting in his car outside the pub and nobody saw him) and next minute she is at the remote farmhouse.

Reactions: 6
It really is. It is so unrealistic for many of the reasons posted above.

How did Chas get there and how did she know? One minute she was outside the pub texting her new "date" (who was sitting in his car outside the pub and nobody saw him) and next minute she is at the remote farmhouse.
I’m wondering if Moira text her? Moira didn’t seem surprised when she turned up and Chas laid into Cain straight away without questioning Moira at all

Unless Caleb told her but I doubt it

Reactions: 3
I didn't think Emmerdale could get any worse, then up pops cry baby Aaron. Just why????

Reactions: 4
So Danny Miller couldn’t get a job then 🙄 the character bores the life out of me, as others have said how long until he’s whinging 🤪. I’d rather have had Adam back

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Danny Miller couldn’t get a job then 🙄 the character bores the life out of me, as others have said how long until he’s whinging 🤪. I’d rather have had Adam back
He’s so typecast as Aaron, I can’t see him getting any other roles.
In fact any soap actor or actress that has been typecast and has quit the show, I haven’t seen in other parts.

Reactions: 7
I’m wondering if Moira text her? Moira didn’t seem surprised when she turned up and Chas laid into Cain straight away without questioning Moira at all

Unless Caleb told her but I doubt it
Moira said ‘don’t look at me’ when Chas appeared

Reactions: 2
The hand definitely had no nails on - it must be Charity - unless of course the hand ends up slipping and he loses them both

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.