Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan as a baby was given up by a teenage Charity and we went through their reunion and her worrying he would be upset with her because she gave him up and yet, nothing about this son of Ryan's came into their many conversations.

Its as if the writers have just conjured this idea up out of the blue. Don't they plot out a back story for characters when they bring them in???

Mackenzie and Chloe are bloody insipid arent they?
Exactly the conversation in my house

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Christ, so much this.

You could electrocute Chloe up her arse and I doubt you'd get any reaction. She's just so flat and blah. Beige. I miss cheeky Mack with Charity, they had fantastic chemistry, he is a simp with Chloe. She's a full on energy vampire.

Bloody hope she's leaving soon.

Reactions: 23
Don't they live in the house the Barton brothers did? I was confused earlier this week but Victoria's ( was Betty's and Seth's) has a wall and hatch and I think Chloe now lives in the open plan cottage next door. Will to go Google.
They're living at Dale View, which is where Meena held Manpreet hostage in the bed. It was indeed lived in by the Barton brothers.

Reactions: 5
Ahhh Ross Barton 😍 I bloody loved him.

I still think he'd have stayed in the show if he hadnt been made to sit having that burn scar make up on every day.

As soon as that hapened, I knew he would quit.
I think he was a big loss to the show. Good actor. Interesting character.

Maybe they could bring him back minus the severe scarring or with no scarring at all.
Most people will have forgotten it anyway.

Reactions: 16
I still think he'd have stayed in the show if he hadnt been made to sit having that burn scar make up on every day.

Maybe they could bring him back minus the severe scarring or with no scarring at all.
He was in that Yorkshire Ripper drama for about 5 minutes

Reactions: 1
What happened the wall between the sitting room and kitchen in the house Mack and Chloe live in 🙈🤣
How do they afford that house when he gets about £5.50 a week 🤔
---
Ryan as a baby was given up by a teenage Charity and we went through their reunion and her worrying he would be upset with her because she gave him up and yet, nothing about this son of Ryan's came into their many conversations.

Its as if the writers have just conjured this idea up out of the blue. Don't they plot out a back story for characters when they bring them in???

I was waiting for the previously dim but now quite normal Gail to remind Ryan of how he forgave charity and just as I was about to think Ryan was going to start being a ratbag he was back to normal

Reactions: 4

I think he was always going to leave - especially in his final year when he had zero storylines until the acid attack. He went off to Hollywood to see if he could make it.

I could see him coming back at some point given he doesn’t seem to have gotten much work since leaving.

Reactions: 5
Omg just watching tues episode. God those actors supposedly drunk at the Hide are so cringe. Have they ever been to acting school and have they ever been drunk. They are truly shockingly bad!

Reactions: 4
I know they're waiting for Charles but it's ridiculous how long they're taking to have Victor's funeral , totally boring storyline, the only one I like is Manpreet

Reactions: 14
I know they're waiting for Charles but it's ridiculous how long they're taking to have Victor's funeral , totally boring storyline, the only one I like is Manpreet
Where is Charles meant to be anyway? Whenever this family appear I switch my mind off so they’ve probably said where he is on screen

They’ve sent another vicar to conduct the funeral as they said Charles won’t be going now

Reactions: 3
Where is Charles meant to be anyway? Whenever this family appear I switch my mind off so they’ve probably said where he is on screen

They’ve sent another vicar to conduct the funeral as they said Charles won’t be going now
They really need to find a second vicar. It works better with two.

Reactions: 2
I think Eve is a good judge of character. Even she thinks that Chas is a irritating cow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What on earth was that all about with Tom and Charles why was he even talking to him in the first place , I don't blame Charles for what he did , he was being weird and annoying. There must be something dodgey about him though, I think the car was some weird insurance scam or something otherwise it was a pointless storyline

Reactions: 12
What on earth was that all about with Tom and Charles why was he even talking to him in the first place , I don't blame Charles for what he did , he was being weird and annoying. There must be something dodgey about him though, I think the car was some weird insurance scam or something otherwise it was a pointless storyline

He was very passive aggressive when talking to the vicar wasnt he?
And as you say, why was he talking to him in the first place?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He was very passive aggressive when talking to the vicar wasnt he?
And as you say, why was he talking to him in the first place?
Yeah very weird scene , some much to say on it. Had to laugh when he still had him held down on the bar after the adverts thought he would have let go and ran off straight away bit different from your usual soap punch in the face I suppose 😆

Reactions: 7
This is my only everyday soap I watch, given up on the rest, but blimey I'm gonna end up soapless at this rate, what a pile of :poop: it's been lately.
So looks like another Dingle kid, Chas jealous of Mandy, wtaf was that about Tom randomly asking Charles if he was ok?
As for Lydia, she has family and friends, she had every opportunity to tell someone, Kim, or Mandy, but no, let's drag another rape case out, really annoys me. I think it's getting to the time to go soapless!! (Apart from classic)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.