Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At last, read that next week

Lydia confides in Kim. Sam thinks Lydia is having an affair with Craig and tells Lisa

Reactions: 6
Moiras hair 😮
---
Why do people have this theory? See it a lot on the Facebook groups too.
Dunno lol there's people that speculated Nate was the daddy
---
Oh ffs Chloe just tell him you aren't pregnant and then suggest trying for another one

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What happened the wall between the sitting room and kitchen in the house Mack and Chloe live in 🙈🤣

Reactions: 2
Don't they live in the house the Barton brothers did? I was confused earlier this week but Victoria's ( was Betty's and Seth's) has a wall and hatch and I think Chloe now lives in the open plan cottage next door. Will to go Google.

Don't they live in the house the Barton brothers did? I was confused earlier this week but Victoria's ( was Betty's and Seth's) has a wall and hatch and I think Chloe now lives in the open plan cottage next door. Will to go Google.
Isn’t Chloe leaving too or have I misremembered/ hoping, wishing, praying 🙏🏻

Agree with the above the storyline has been in the press but not the outcome, due to happen during Soap Super week.

I asked this before. Chloe 21 and Mack mid 30s seemed to be the general consensus
Mack has to be older than mid-30s for him to remember the original The A Team so fondly. That ran on UK tv from about 1983/84 until the late 80s

I think the actor is only early to mid-30s in real life but Mack talking about The A Team didn’t ring true for this very reason. So Mack must be about early to mid-40s

Reactions: 3
Ryan as a baby was given up by a teenage Charity and we went through their reunion and her worrying he would be upset with her because she gave him up and yet, nothing about this son of Ryan's came into their many conversations.

Its as if the writers have just conjured this idea up out of the blue. Don't they plot out a back story for characters when they bring them in???

Mackenzie and Chloe are bloody insipid arent they?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.