Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why Mary bullies Gale so much , I know bullying is a strong word but I think she does , she's so harsh. Yeah Gale is a bit weird and annoying but Mary just is awful.

Speaking of Mary what happend with the trial? Did Faye get found guilty? Unless I've missed something they havent mentioned it again since she went to give evidence
She got found guilty then there was the whole getting her life back on track along with Marlon and paddy

Reactions: 2
Layla needs to fck off, she's a holier than thou hypocrite

I'm hoping they make her decide to move to Portugal to be with her sister and that Jacob goes too. In my mind David can either go with them or they can kill him off.
Not fussed either way.

Andxwith a bit of luck they might take Victoria with them.
If they want a Sugden in the show, then bring Robert back.

Reactions: 18
I'm hoping they make her decide to move to Portugal to be with her sister and that Jacob goes too. In my mind David can either go with them or they can kill him off.
Not fussed either way.

All of this 👏🏻

Reactions: 7
Not fussed either way.

Just nuke the damn village. They are all so bloody annoying. Never seen a soap with so many annoying and unlikeable characters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not fussed either way.

For how central and popular all of these characters have been at times it’s a testament to the shows writers that they’ve made them so unlikeable and irrelevant that nobody would really notice if they were gone.

• Heart
The writers definitely have their favourites and it skews any story telling.

Also, none of the writers seem to have any actual life experiences, nothing in Emmerdale bears any resemblance to reality anymore. They just seem to like designing businesses with wacky names and thousands of pounds worth of junk to decorate them.

Reactions: 6
Just catching up with last nights episode. Craig is creepy af, the way he touched Lydia as he left home farm 🤢 the way he believes he’s done nothing wrong is scary. I bleeping hate Gabby too, she’s such a stuck up witch.
Can't wait for (hopefully) Kim to twig and destroy the bastard rapist. I keep thinking about that camera horsehead thing she had that caught Jamie out and wishing she still had it to see what is going in in her house when she's not there

Reactions: 14
Can't wait for (hopefully) Kim to twig and destroy the bastard rapist. I keep thinking about that camera horsehead thing she had that caught Jamie out and wishing she still had it to see what is going in in her house when she's not there
I think it will be eiither Kim or Mandy who gets it out of her. Both of them know something isn't right. Then he'll be at the mercy of the Dingles...

Reactions: 9
I agree there are so many annoying characters now, hardly any left I can say I like. Along with the ones that have had complete personality changes like Samson, Gabby, Leyla. Even worse I read Vanessa is back soon 😒

• Sad
I agree there are so many annoying characters now, hardly any left I can say I like. Along with the ones that have had complete personality changes like Samson, Gabby, Leyla. Even worse I read Vanessa is back soon 😒

Oh for feck sake....haven't missed her AT ALL 🫤

Reactions: 10
The Dingles have won The best family at the Inside soap awards, I am happy for the cast but it got me thinking how they all feel?
Their characters go missing for weeks on end (a wage bill thing?), story lines are quick 'flash in the pan' at the moment, a number of cast members leaving in quick succession etc.
To be more positive Marlon's stroke and Paddy's depression was done well and Lydia's may well be too when she seeks help.

Reactions: 5
I’ve a feeling they’re going to put paddy and Chas back together which after everything is just frustratingly bleeping stupid. They’re definitely trying to make her look sympathetic which since it’s Chas is just a bloody joke.

Reactions: 2
Paddy shouldn't be classed as a Dingle imo if he's one of the reasons to give the award.

Reactions: 1
So, David and Victoria characters are leaving ?
Is it something to do with the racist comments, they both were involved in and they were given like a year left on the show before they had to go?

Reactions: 3
Is it something to do with the racist comments, they both were involved in and they were given like a year left on the show before they had to go?
I haven’t heard of Victoria leaving but David is. I think she should go though.

Reactions: 7

We are just wishing Victoria would be written out.
No announcement has been made to say she is.
It's just us Tattlers hoping.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.