Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm catching up too, why was Tom being Billy Big Balls in the pub with Charles.....stupid storyline.

Reactions: 10
It’s awful I’m catching up and onto the Jacob allergy reaction what a pile of tosh

Reactions: 4
I remember the actress playing Edna Birch was a sexy feme fatale in Keeping Up Appearances. She was one of Hyacinths Sisters at the start then the changed her for a different actress.
From that angle she looks like a blonde Manpreet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember the actress playing Edna Birch was a sexy feme fatale in Keeping Up Appearances. She was one of Hyacinths Sisters at the start then the changed her for a different actress.
She had other acting roles she had accepted before she got KUA and couldn't get out of them. She was brilliant in the rubber cat suit in the Luncheon Voucher film Personal Services.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hubby used to tell me he remembers seeing her naked in a movie/programme many years ago and she was let's say............. unwaxed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Tom is really annoying me too now, sulking and being weird with Charles. Piss off!!!

Reactions: 10
Tom is really annoying me too now, sulking and being weird with Charles. Piss off!!!
I have a feeling that Tom and Manpreet might develop a "thing", have noticed a couple of little hints between them. Has Belle decided to move in with him now? Thought she was staying at the Dingle hovel to look after Zac? Not that there aren't numerous other family members living there, it's not like she's his only carer 🙄

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling that Tom and Manpreet might develop a "thing", have noticed a couple of little hints between them. Has Belle decided to move in with him now? Thought she was staying at the Dingle hovel to look after Zac? Not that there aren't numerous other family members living there, it's not like she's his only carer 🙄
After Belle had a chat with Chas about her decision not to move in with Tom, Chas said the exact same thing you said in your last sentence, that loads of people live at the Dingle house who could look after Zak so there is nothing else stopping her from doing it

Reactions: 2
Can't stand Tom
Is he the weird stalker from Corrie or just looks like him? It gets me rightly confused🤣 not keen on the character- not keen on any of the new characters tbf, and a fair few of the old cast are deadwood- maybe Emmerdale isn’t the soap for me🤣 I only like Cain…. yup that’s it only Cain!

• Haha
Is he the weird stalker from Corrie or just looks like him? It gets me rightly confused🤣 not keen on the character- not keen on any of the new characters tbf, and a fair few of the old cast are deadwood- maybe Emmerdale isn’t the soap for me🤣 I only like Cain…. yup that’s it only Cain!
Haha which weird stalker from corrie? Can't think

I don't see why Chloe is so bitter about Charity she was with Mac first! I wish Charity would just tell her she slept with Mac she had nothing to loose

They seem to be really hyping up next week 'super soap week' on Facebook but I am not expecting anything too spectacular or shocking, really hope to be proved wrong. I am wondering what Cain and Caleb were up to though.

They seem to be really hyping up next week 'super soap week' on Facebook but I am not expecting anything too spectacular or shocking, really hope to be proved wrong. I am wondering what Cain and Caleb were up to though.
Caleb has come back with a lovely tan, whatever it is they were up to !!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.