Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem to be really hyping up next week 'super soap week' on Facebook but I am not expecting anything too spectacular or shocking, really hope to be proved wrong. I am wondering what Cain and Caleb were up to though.
i read something to do with Wylies Farm. Im wondering if they are holding someone there

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah, I’d completely forgotten about Liam and Wendy too 😂

The writers have also forgotten that not so long ago Bob was homeless and sleeping on a bench because he was broke. Now he's part owner of the B and B business.
How did he buy into it? What was used as collateral against any loan he may have taken out to buy in?

Reactions: 10
The writers have also forgotten that not so long ago Bob was homeless and sleeping on a bench because he was broke. Now he's part owner of the B and B business.
How did he buy into it? What was used as collateral against any loan he may have taken out to buy in?
And who’s the chef at the B&B?

Reactions: 3
And who’s the chef at the B&B?

Good point.
When Eric iwned it, he did the cooking.

Nobody knew he could cook prior to that, of course.

Emmerdale has form for this kind of thing.
Marlon read a few Nigel Slater books, bought some checked trousers and a white top and became a chef because he said he was a chef.

Victoria also became a chef overnight.

And even further back, Debbie Dingle was suddenly a qualified mechanic.

:D 🤣:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And Eric murdered his wife and is now a cuddly old man. Where is he currently?

Reactions: 5
If I was Liam I would have left enough cash for my own meal and told him to chase up Mack for the rest of it

Reactions: 12
If I was Liam I would have left enough cash for my own meal and told him to chase up Mack for the rest of it
I know, I would have point blank refused to pay for somebody else’s meal. We didn’t see Liam’s response but I hope it was a flat no. Regardless of how guilty Liam feels about the affair with Wendy he’s not obligated to do everything Bob tells him to. Just pay for your meal and let Bob worry about the rest. It’s not like Bob can report him to the police for failure to pay his bill

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.