emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even with the most lazy/busy people you can buy fresh chopped veg in any supermarket.
My mum and dad both worked full time while I was a kid and Iā€™d always come home from school with a freshly cooked meal no matter how busy they was. Both Emma and Dave do absolutely nothing I donā€™t understand why they canā€™t cook nice, fresh, healthy and balanced meals for their children. She wanted that many children and canā€™t seem to be able to care for them right

Reactions: 13
My mum and dad both worked full time while I was a kid and Iā€™d always come home from school with a freshly cooked meal no matter how busy they was. Both Emma and Dave do absolutely nothing I donā€™t understand why they canā€™t cook nice, fresh, healthy and balanced meals for their children. She wanted that many children and canā€™t seem to be able to care for them right
Same, my mam worked two jobs, a day job and an evening job. And even though she only had a two hour gap between them, sheā€™d still make us a home cooked meal.

Reactions: 3
Same, my mam worked two jobs, a day job and an evening job. And even though she only had a two hour gap between them, sheā€™d still make us a home cooked meal.
Iā€™m one of 8 to working parents and 9/10 always had home cooked food ā€¦.I mean we did also have nuggets/chips etc but mostly fresh food!

Reactions: 2
Was anyone else's arm dead the minute they got back into the car after the jag as no one I know was?! But if course Emmas was

Reactions: 1
Was anyone else's arm dead the minute they got back into the car after the jag as no one I know was?! But if course Emmas was
Sheā€™s been constantly going on since the vaccine came out that she was getting it soon because of her asthma but turned out she had to wait for her age groupšŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve got asthma and was never offered mine early she just likes to play on things Iā€™ve noticed

Reactions: 1
Did any body else watch her live this morning, basically telling everyone that there on no risks of getting a blood clot from the Oxford, AstraZeneca vaccine and itā€™s a lie and that both the government and the news have told under 30s to avoid that one and get a different one. She started screaming and shouting that itā€™s been proven you donā€™t get clots, what bloody planet does she live on, fair enough if this information had come from an anti vaccination group but itā€™s in the mainstream media and on the government website. Sheā€™s the one thatā€™s now giving out misinformation on that itā€™s safe for under 30s šŸ˜³ wasnā€™t she meant to be training as a midwife yet she knows nothing about what the NHS has advised. And then to top it off she started laughing at the fact a bbc reporter think they said of the radio had died after having her Oxford, AstraZeneca vaccine from blood clots saying that was made up otherwise sheā€™d of heard about it. I donā€™t watch much news myself but even I had seen about that lady, how disgusting to belittle her death like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did any body else watch her live this morning, basically telling everyone that there on no risks of getting a blood clot from the Oxford, AstraZeneca vaccine and itā€™s a lie and that both the government and the news have told under 30s to avoid that one and get a different one. She started screaming and shouting that itā€™s been proven you donā€™t get clots, what bloody planet does she live on, fair enough if this information had come from an anti vaccination group but itā€™s in the mainstream media and on the government website. Sheā€™s the one thatā€™s now giving out misinformation on that itā€™s safe for under 30s šŸ˜³ wasnā€™t she meant to be training as a midwife yet she knows nothing about what the NHS has advised. And then to top it off she started laughing at the fact a bbc reporter think they said of the radio had died after having her Oxford, AstraZeneca vaccine from blood clots saying that was made up otherwise sheā€™d of heard about it. I donā€™t watch much news myself but even I had seen about that lady, how disgusting to belittle her death like that.
there is a risk of blood clots, a tiny risk but still a risk, remind me again when did she qualify as a dr/nurse/scientist?!

Reactions: 5
thatā€™s exactly what I thought, how can she say no risk at all, the amount of cases have been quite low but still something to consider if 30 or under but she totally dismissed this saying itā€™s all lies šŸ˜‚ bloody hell how would she ever complete a 3 year degree in midwifery if she canā€™t understand simple information like that, absolutely shocking. Dave tried to step in to get her out of a hole by saying well actually there has been a few cases of clots after and again she said no itā€™s been proven a lie, herself spreading miss information

Reactions: 4
Could you imagine having her as your midwife šŸ˜¬
Is she even still doing that? Iā€™ve asked numerous times on her videos and sheā€™s never answered. At one point, both her and downtrodden Dave were enrolled in a uni course. And her mum would come round to look after the kids downstairs while her and Dave did uni upstairs

Reactions: 3
Talking about her ā€˜covid reactionā€™ she looked and sounded exactly the same before the vaccine.

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s so lost how did she think sheā€™d be getting the vaccine first because she has asthma and is priority... I had mine start of feb because I was shielding due to severe asthma which Iā€™m on countless tablets and injections for and in and out of hosp all the time and she thinks (Iā€™m assuming but probably right) because she needs a few puffs on a blue inhaler sheā€™s priority and sheā€™s only just bloody had it what does that tell you šŸ˜« she had to wait for her age range. She defo wasnā€™t shielding because sheā€™s out at every drive thru all the time šŸ˜­

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve just watched her recent Tesco haul on YouTube, she buys a lot of vegan/ dairy free because sheā€™s ā€˜lactose intolerantā€™ does that exclude the takeaways then ? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
What a big old ding dong over just getting the Covid Vaccine. I have had both of mine and just carried on with my life and I did not give a step by step account of how I felt to be honest you always look rough so its hard to know if you are having a good day or a bad day.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.