Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

box98

Emma wills gives me the chills but don’t worry jobs a goodun soppy daves parents are paying the bills

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

carbqueen

Shout out to the main scrubber herself for bringing this thread to my attention.
When 80% of your videos are you replying to comments about your disfunctional lifestyle its probably time to start making some changes hun. I bet Jamie Oliver would be crying into his veggie stir-fry if he could see her pumping copious amounts of take-aways and sugar into her 90 kids everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
There is not one single thing about her looks, personality or life I am jealous of you couldn’t pay me to look like an id been dragged through a bush by an angry mob of bears living in a crack den with kids eating off a mattress in the the living room constant junk food making me gain weight and look spotty and a husband who has the personality of a wet mop

• Haha
Reactions: 16

redrocks

She actually said “I’ve added seeds to my breakfast to help my immune system” Emma darling a few seeds won’t do anything at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

carbqueen

Shes pushing a petition for closing down tattle on her Tik Tok now 😂😂😂
If you don't like it hun, don't look. Simple as that hahaha. Plus I swear I've seen her reply to worse comments on her actual Tik Tok so is she going to start a petition to close that down too? Oh no she won't because that's what's funding her takeaway habit...

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Why’s she saying she never gets ill or a temperature she went to a&e an made 50 videos about having a water infection last month I love that when she was feeling rough of the jab she looked no more rough than her everyday look

Reactions: 14

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Does anyone remember a few months ago when she admitted that her and Dave had had sex Twice in one evening so she immediately thought she was pregnant and started talking although she was. God i can’t even count the number of times I’ve had a slip up and just forgotten about it 😂 massive attention seeking. Then she did pregnancy tests every day on her tik tok (even when she would have been like 1 day pregnant). Sadly I think she was but was a very early miscarriage which is awful but shouldn’t have been made so public in the first place.

• Haha
Only reason why she broadcast it, is because it’s paying to do so! See her views when she was announcing it?!! She knew people were watching her do pregnancy tests and eagerly waiting a result. Views went up, so did her cash. What got me is she’s telling her kids she was pregnant when it was just a late period, and then telling them when she was barely a few weeks pregnant and then telling them she’s lost it. They are children! It’s triggering and damaging to adults why put the children through that too!

How on earth are none of you aware of the circumstances around the “miscarriage” does no one in this group actually know the miscarriage never happened? Did no one see the comment on that video of her sitting in the car saying she had a miscarriage- someone commented asking how can she be pregnant and miscarry when she literally did a video 15 days earlier of her saying she’s on her period, she deleted that persons comment then she removed all her videos of her testing and the video of her saying she came on her period because she must of forgot about that and realised when people go back look at her previous videos and do the maths they will know she couldnt of been pregnant so she deleted all of it. Let’s go back, remember When she told everyone she wants to start trying for baby number 6 and was taking pregnancy tests every day she realised how much attention it was bringing, more followers/more views so she carried it on, then she did a video saying she had come on her period so she won’t be testing anymore, does anyone remember that video? Then 2 weeks later after she put out that video saying she was on her period she made another video testing with a positive pregnancy test, then a few days later she said she lost it…. Now unless she lied about being on her period there’s no way she would of been pregnant and lost it all in the space of 2 weeks (15 days to be exact) after her period. It takes around 2 weeks after your period to ovulate for a start never mind actually conceive, implantation and then lose it. So I hate to break it to you all but she lied about it to gain more followers/views/attention = makes more money. I know it’s sad how far people go for money. Mind you she’s never done a hard days work in her life. Just had things handed to her, the hardest work she’s ever done is lifted a cup of coffee to her mouth. With all the money she gets you would think she would spend some on her kids they look so scruffy hairs always a mess. The clothes look so worn and over washed they’ve obviously been past down through all the girls. She’s lazy, disgusting and deluded if she thinks anyone is jealous of that. Considering her and dave are there all day her house is a dump.

• Wow

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Her moderators have a serious superiority complex. Seriously they are behaving like they are moderating for the queen rather than some frump packing pic n mix.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Emzykins

VIP Member
Oh I am thrilled to have found a thread about this absolute mess!! I've never known a more irritating woman! The amount of shit she eats day in day out?! Those poor kids also need a proper diet, not constant takeaways!

ThatGirl99

Even with the most lazy/busy people you can buy fresh chopped veg in any supermarket.
My mum and dad both worked full time while I was a kid and I’d always come home from school with a freshly cooked meal no matter how busy they was. Both Emma and Dave do absolutely nothing I don’t understand why they can’t cook nice, fresh, healthy and balanced meals for their children. She wanted that many children and can’t seem to be able to care for them right