emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't get me wrong but it seems that beaten down dave got the wrong girl pregnant and there for his parents have to pay for the fall out. They are clearly still alive as seen on her Instagram, and now she keeps popping out kids the house is too small and once again he's parents have to help out.. Has for her family, if she's saying her brother is doing better then her, is this not the one she comment on the army food, saying her brother is in the army. No wonder why he's doing better and if I was her brother I would be disgusted with her.
exactly that I think, his parents seem very clean, tidy and polite the total opposite to Emma, I bet there hoping one day Dave will snap out of his day dream and walk away, then they wouldnā€™t be footing the bill anymore. She goes on we are not on benefits which ok but there taking hand outs left right and centre of his family to pay for her lifestyle, Iā€™m sure the endless amount of unnecessary food shops they do whist apparently not leaving the house because sheā€™s high risk and takeaways they buy would severely reduce if she was just relying on there profits from tit in the a box, which they say they donā€™t really make much from it anyway

Reactions: 5
How on earth are none of you aware of the circumstances around the ā€œmiscarriageā€ does no one in this group actually know the miscarriage never happened? Did no one see the comment on that video of her sitting in the car saying she had a miscarriage- someone commented asking how can she be pregnant and miscarry when she literally did a video 15 days earlier of her saying sheā€™s on her period, she deleted that persons comment then she removed all her videos of her testing and the video of her saying she came on her period because she must of forgot about that and realised when people go back look at her previous videos and do the maths they will know she couldnt of been pregnant so she deleted all of it. Letā€™s go back, remember When she told everyone she wants to start trying for baby number 6 and was taking pregnancy tests every day she realised how much attention it was bringing, more followers/more views so she carried it on, then she did a video saying she had come on her period so she wonā€™t be testing anymore, does anyone remember that video? Then 2 weeks later after she put out that video saying she was on her period she made another video testing with a positive pregnancy test, then a few days later she said she lost itā€¦. Now unless she lied about being on her period thereā€™s no way she would of been pregnant and lost it all in the space of 2 weeks (15 days to be exact) after her period. It takes around 2 weeks after your period to ovulate for a start never mind actually conceive, implantation and then lose it. So I hate to break it to you all but she lied about it to gain more followers/views/attention = makes more money. I know itā€™s sad how far people go for money. Mind you sheā€™s never done a hard days work in her life. Just had things handed to her, the hardest work sheā€™s ever done is lifted a cup of coffee to her mouth. With all the money she gets you would think she would spend some on her kids they look so scruffy hairs always a mess. The clothes look so worn and over washed theyā€™ve obviously been past down through all the girls. Sheā€™s lazy, disgusting and deluded if she thinks anyone is jealous of that. Considering her and dave are there all day her house is a dump.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
3F691392-C78C-4065-81BC-E4DD0EA3E10E.jpeg
OmgšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I give it 10 mins before this comment is deleted looool, he/she isnā€™t wrong tho

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It disgusts me how lazy and greedy she is she constantly eats crap like I love a takeaway have one a week but I donā€™t fuel my body on grease an shite day in day out, itā€™s so beautiful outside today yet sheā€™s got them kids stuck in that house ā€˜chillingā€™ go for a bleeping walk or the park I could not sit round in pjs without brushing my hair all day itā€™s just pure laziness she knocks me sick neither of them work they just sit on their arse all day eating crap itā€™s my first day off in 10 days an Iv been the gym a walk cleaned got tea ready there is no excuse for her house being a shithole

I think she said her brother is jealous of her cos she's doing better but i could be wrong šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Doing better šŸ˜‚ if Daveā€™s family hadnā€™t bought them a house they would be fucked neither of them have an ounce of motivation and she has a terrible attitude Iā€™d disown her if she was my family too

She did NOT call herself an influencer she only influences me to never be like that slob she forgot to mention her other income is benefits

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It disgusts me how lazy and greedy she is she constantly eats crap like I love a takeaway have one a week but I donā€™t fuel my body on grease an shite day in day out, itā€™s so beautiful outside today yet sheā€™s got them kids stuck in that house ā€˜chillingā€™ go for a bleeping walk or the park I could not sit round in pjs without brushing my hair all day itā€™s just pure laziness she knocks me sick neither of them work they just sit on their arse all day eating crap itā€™s my first day off in 10 days an Iv been the gym a walk cleaned got tea ready there is no excuse for her house being a shithole

Doing better šŸ˜‚ if Daveā€™s family hadnā€™t bought them a house they would be fucked neither of them have an ounce of motivation and she has a terrible attitude Iā€™d disown her if she was my family too
She wears the clothes to bed and then the next days pack the orders still in the same clothes, obviously not washing herself because you would change your clothes once out of the bath or shower, but itā€™s ok guys sheā€™s in full PPE...... as you can hear and see Dave and the kids sneezing and dribbling all by her and that bloody cat, I dread to think how many extra cat hairs you get given in your box of tit

• Sick
Reactions: 7
ā€œSocial influencerā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ had me in stitches! What are you influencing? All her videos are either her sat in her house or sat in her car.

Reactions: 9
Boxed sweets and Influencer is the income, So I did not hear what Dave did to support his 5 kids.
So, its clear they are drawing benefits in other words.

Reactions: 3
ā€œSocial influencerā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ had me in stitches! What are you influencing? All her videos are either her sat in her house or sat in her car.
Who the hell would want her to advertise there brand šŸ˜‚ itā€™s probably paid in free take aways

Guess what guys...... there giving her a vacuum cleaner that cleans all by itself..... shock horror now she wonā€™t have to Hoover herself again another job sheā€™s got out of doing but she never sits down, she just needs a robot to look after the kids..... wait a minute she does itā€™s called Dave šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
So apparently she only gets to sit down when she goes to the toilet. Yet most her videos are her sitting room or lying down. Alright then hun how about instead of posting tiktoks replying to and addressing comments get your and your kids ready take them out in this nice weather and clean your pig sty

Oh great bath bomb reviews coming everyone make sure your schedule is clear for an overload of videos about the uti its gave her. Also just wanted to say she won't be getting much at all from youtube going by the views she gets on her videos and how long they are.

Reactions: 2
Use YOUR energy emma, to clean your house, have a wash, cook a decent fresh meal and take the kids out somewhere nice.

Use YOUR energy emma, to clean your house, have a wash, cook a decent fresh meal and take the kids out somewhere nice.
Sheā€™s far to busy ending world food poverty apparently well you would think she is preaching to others to do the same coming from the person who wastes tones and tones of food each week

Who the hell would want her to advertise there brand šŸ˜‚ itā€™s probably paid in free take aways

Guess what guys...... there giving her a vacuum cleaner that cleans all by itself..... shock horror now she wonā€™t have to Hoover herself again another job sheā€™s got out of doing but she never sits down, she just needs a robot to look after the kids..... wait a minute she does itā€™s called Dave šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
oh donā€™t šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ why make her even lazier!

Reactions: 2
Can anyone point me in the direction of the promoting videos Emma has done and she has been payed to do them I have not seen them, also what is the name of the companies are they big names that I might have seen before? are you paying Tax on all this money you are earning promoting and Influencing? Do you think Dave needs a job because he looks like he is comatose with boredom half the time.
Do you jolly him along with all the takeouts.

Reactions: 3
Was it on the TV ? or Tictok I never seen it.
I have only seen Becki do sweets of course and Lawrence some spices.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.