emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well proberly because she is one of the best customers.
I have to see the advert now though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well proberly because she is one of the best customers.
I have to see the advert now though.
It was awful, basically a picnic but not out and about with the kids in her garden 😂 very scripted and filmed the wrong way on the camera so had to be flipped so then the logos were wrong, probably why she hasn’t been asked to do one again 😂

there is a risk of blood clots, a tiny risk but still a risk, remind me again when did she qualify as a dr/nurse/scientist?!
Oh dear Emma let’s hope she hadn’t listened to your advise regarding clots.... which according to dr emma lazy bum will it had been proven a lie that clots could happen 😳🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So shes just posted another video showing the definition of an influencer. Emma sweetie what you influencing people to buy? Take away? By what you're saying i could recommend my hoover to make Facebook friends does that make me an influencer? Didn't think so😉

Reactions: 3
I find it really sad that those kids are stuck indoors when we have had lovely warm weather recently. We never see them at the park or playing in the garden. Even if you can't be bothered taking the kids out why don't they have toys to play with in the garden? It makes me sick. Those kids must be deficient in vitamin D. I would feel really guilty for not taking my kids out and making sure they had fun outside. It's f*cking selfish!

Reactions: 6
Emma wills gives me the chills but don’t worry jobs a goodun soppy daves parents are paying the bills

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They are both such lazy parents! It’s not helping them when everyone of their so called “fans” tell them they are amazing parents. All I see both Emma and Dave do is stay in the house or drive to pick up a takeaway or too good to go bag or pack orders. Take the kids for a walk, enjoy a picnic out (not in the garden), have a day out at the beach or the park 🙈. It makes me angry that there are people out there desperately wanting to have kids and would be wonderful parent and then you have people like them who have 5 and just can’t be bothered. Sorry for the rant 🤣

Reactions: 8
Does she really believe that being an “influencer” on Tiktok is something to be proud of?! Look at your followers Emma most of them are stupid little kids.
She needs to get out in the real world, get herself a proper job and give her children someone to look up to.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe this thread is basically done 🤣 thanks to Emma for promoting it so much, keeping me entertained

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like another day with the kids being cooped up in the house, whilst she’s packs orders, whilst arguing with her knobhead follewers on live.
I feel so sad for her kids, what kind of childhood are they going to have if they never go out and make memories? Their little lives are so dull. 😔

Reactions: 6
Her maintaining she is an Influencer is rediculous, no mention about what Dave's plans for work are, no mention of you pay tax on all the work you do as an influencer, You Tube and Ticktok aswell as the goods you sell from home, come on gobby spill.
Oh and of course how much you are taking from the Govement to keep you all in the lifestyle you enjoy so much. (Takeaways)

She’s clinging on to this “influencer” status by a thread, I’ve not seen her try and advertise anything? She definitely wouldn’t be someone I would think of as an influencer. She does the same tit day in and day out, drinks coffee to the point her teeth are black, order take out and pack sweets? What a life. Babe no one is jealous of that. Feel sorry for them kids always stuck indoors, she’s passing her tit, boring and dull life on to her kids. I mean for a start who lies about a miscarriage??? She’s disgusting.

Has anyone watched her lunch video 😬

She’s clinging on to this “influencer” status by a thread, I’ve not seen her try and advertise anything? She definitely wouldn’t be someone I would think of as an influencer. She does the same tit day in and day out, drinks coffee to the point her teeth are black, order take out and pack sweets? What a life. Babe no one is jealous of that. Feel sorry for them kids always stuck indoors, she’s passing her tit, boring and dull life on to her kids. I mean for a start who lies about a miscarriage??? She’s disgusting.
Her day out with the kids is to pick up another takeaway or food shop. I bet they love being at school

I haven’t been on yet as I’ve been out in the sunshine all day with the kids having a lovely day but I can hazard a guess she’s not been far from her sofa as per 😂

It's beautiful weather just now and her kids are stuck in the house whilst her and downtrodden Dave pack boxes of sweets and get takeway

Reactions: 2
It's beautiful weather just now and her kids are stuck in the house whilst her and downtrodden Dave pack boxes of sweets and get takeway
It’s a hot day so it’s probably an Emma special “picky tea” also known as opening a few packets and sticking them on the coffee table 😂 then her and Dave will get a take away because there so busy and she’s just cooked for the kids and no time to cook another meal 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I do not know anyone would eat those cheap sweets, I care too much about my smile.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.