emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she even still doing that? I’ve asked numerous times on her videos and she’s never answered. At one point, both her and downtrodden Dave were enrolled in a uni course. And her mum would come round to look after the kids downstairs while her and Dave did uni upstairs
No is she hell, at the beginning of lockdown she started with the “I’m going to stay up all night to get my work in” that lasted a few weeks and she quit, surprise surprise 😂 think it lasted longer than her calorie counting... just. How the hell would she manage as a student midwife working and having to complete assignments plus looking after her family.

She’s so lost how did she think she’d be getting the vaccine first because she has asthma and is priority... I had mine start of feb because I was shielding due to severe asthma which I’m on countless tablets and injections for and in and out of hosp all the time and she thinks (I’m assuming but probably right) because she needs a few puffs on a blue inhaler she’s priority and she’s only just bloody had it what does that tell you 😫 she had to wait for her age range. She defo wasn’t shielding because she’s out at every drive thru all the time 😭
She was never shielding as she didn’t get the letter to even get priority with her online food shopping, it was just an opportunity to sit on her lazy arse doing nothing and using the “I’m shielding “ and think people wouldn’t notice. Like you said if she was why only get her vaccine know

Reactions: 5
Her “honest” review of her Covid jab 😂 she did that fake voice that people do when they call into work pretending to be sick but actually just want the day off!

I also watch her live today and someone mentioned tattle and she said she doesn’t read it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emma is one of those people that can’t stick at anything how long did vegan last or the takeaway ban or staying offline for fill in the blank reason.
When she had a miscarriage she said she wouldn’t be on for a while she couldn’t take the day off 🤣
I can’t take someone like that seriously I can understand teenagers being flakey but she is more flakey than Cadbury’s.

• Haha
The house update! Legit how the *%^>< can she buy a brand new house which she’s not seen, neither of them work .... I’m doing something wrong!!!

Reactions: 11
The house update! Legit how the *%^>< can she buy a brand new house which she’s not seen, neither of them work .... I’m doing something wrong!!!
Daves parents are probably footing the bill, they only got the house they live in now because Dave got some inheritance

Daves parents are probably footing the bill, they only got the house they live in now because Dave got some inheritance
more than likely, as it’s just Dave going to sign. I have 2 kids that I would give the world too but I also really hope they know you have to work for nice things in life!!

Reactions: 3
They can probably only afford it cos people keep buying their overpriced sweets 🤣

Reactions: 2
I thought she got the inheritance and that’s why her family dislike her?
No it was Dave who got the inheritance but her brother doesn’t like her because apparently she’s doing better than them

Someone on her live just asked “how can you just buy a new house without selling this one first” she replied “because I can” with that smug look on her face,ummmm not you can’t darling it’s because your down trodden husband parents are more than likely paying so the kids don’t live in that dirty house anymore. I mean how the hell would you even get a mortgage from selling a few bags of overpriced sweets 😂

Reactions: 6
No it was Dave who got the inheritance but her brother doesn’t like her because apparently she’s doing better than them

Someone on her live just asked “how can you just buy a new house without selling this one first” she replied “because I can” with that smug look on her face,ummmm not you can’t darling it’s because your down trodden husband parents are more than likely paying so the kids don’t live in that dirty house anymore. I mean how the hell would you even get a mortgage from selling a few bags of overpriced sweets 😂
OMG did she actually say "because I can"? What an absolute entitled prick! Downtrodden Dave's parents should cut the purse strings with that attitude

Reactions: 8
How is her house the only one of its kind? Of course it is though 🙄 if it's a new build aren't they mostly all the same but different sizes

OMG did she actually say "because I can"? What an absolute entitled prick! Downtrodden Dave's parents should cut the purse strings with that attitude
Yes she did, I couldn’t believe it making out she’s worked so hard to be able to buy two houses, no love your husband’s family have funded it. It made me laugh when she said “ before we sell this one we will just need to replace the flooring” I think it’s going to take more than new flooring to shift that squat

How is her house the only one of its kind? Of course it is though 🙄 if it's a new build aren't they mostly all the same but different sizes
They are, I think like most things you can add or take away things at cost to make it how you want it, there having a utility because it’s awful to have your washing machine in the kitchen, no it’s perfectly fine it’s just the mounds of dirty festering washing you leave next to it that’s the problem

Reactions: 3
Why’s she saying she never gets ill or a temperature she went to a&e an made 50 videos about having a water infection last month I love that when she was feeling rough of the jab she looked no more rough than her everyday look

Reactions: 14
Why’s she saying she never gets ill or a temperature she went to a&e an made 50 videos about having a water infection last month I love that when she was feeling rough of the jab she looked no more rough than her everyday look
When isn’t she ill, it’s either water infections, IBS, bad skin

Reactions: 8
Don't get me wrong but it seems that beaten down dave got the wrong girl pregnant and there for his parents have to pay for the fall out. They are clearly still alive as seen on her Instagram, and now she keeps popping out kids the house is too small and once again he's parents have to help out.. Has for her family, if she's saying her brother is doing better then her, is this not the one she comment on the army food, saying her brother is in the army. No wonder why he's doing better and if I was her brother I would be disgusted with her.

Reactions: 5
Don't get me wrong but it seems that beaten down dave got the wrong girl pregnant and there for his parents have to pay for the fall out. They are clearly still alive as seen on her Instagram, and now she keeps popping out kids the house is too small and once again he's parents have to help out.. Has for her family, if she's saying her brother is doing better then her, is this not the one she comment on the army food, saying her brother is in the army. No wonder why he's doing better and if I was her brother I would be disgusted with her.
I think she said her brother is jealous of her cos she's doing better but i could be wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.