emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has her time and a cheap takeaway box gotta do with charging that much!? Bore off Dave...
Her time I could pack that blindfolded with one hand behind my back while playing twister in less than 30 seconds there’s literally about 10 sweets there
And to be fair to another comment I have never seen anyone bad mouth the fact she had a miscarriage on here I don’t believe any one of us would it’s a horrible situation nobody deserves not even that bleep

Reactions: 1
Her time I could pack that blindfolded with one hand behind my back while playing twister in less than 30 seconds there’s literally about 10 sweets there
And to be fair to another comment I have never seen anyone bad mouth the fact she had a miscarriage on here I don’t believe any one of us would it’s a horrible situation nobody deserves not even that bleep
I watched the live she said it was her nephew that made the comments and laughed about her miscarriage

Reactions: 2
What has her time and a cheap takeaway box gotta do with charging that much!? Bore off Dave...
Lol I'll save her some time and I will go buy the sweets in b&m much cheaper than what she's selling ... what a load of shite that's any excuse to knock the price up!!

Reactions: 1
she’s a rip off i got 1KG of sweets from sweetzy for the price of her shkte takeaway boxes. at least it was made in a sterile unit and not some munters back room with her cat flying around the gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂 clearly you do care what people say emma, but please do carry on with your videos claiming you don’t! “Jobs a gooden 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do not get how the kids having a tin of tomato soup and toast between them is interesting to anyone.
I'm sure not everyone is cut out for this Tictok thing.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone remember the go fund me page for the lady for a washing machine, did she actually get the washer?

Reactions: 3
Really? Because previously she stated she bought her a washing machine 🤔
I don't know the story so was wondering what she was talking about, then seen the question here, but yeah she definitely said the woman she was fundraising for a washing machine didn't need it, so I'm assuming she is talking about the same person, unless she has done it more than once.

I remember her saying that she had brought her the washer so I wonder if she kept the money for herself 😳
I'm glad someone else remembers this!
She 100% said she had bought the washing machine for the woman now she's changing her story 🤔

thread suggestion; She’s going to the extreme with the PPE, the children are going to wonder when they are older who are we? 👅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm glad someone else remembers this!
She 100% said she had bought the washing machine for the woman now she's changing her story 🤔
I remember her saying it in one of her lives that she’d gotten her one. I’d love to know the truth behind that😳

Reactions: 2
God knows what you’d catch eating her pick n mix 😂 jeez. And the poor kids. Their hair is always stuck to their heads. Yes she has a few kids but so does a lot of people and they still manage to work, keep their children clean and keep a home tidy.

Reactions: 8
I did not get the idea buy something today and then you will go into a draw and the winner will win a bag of Pick and Mix er no ta. whatabout do a draw for all the people who follow you and no strings.

Reactions: 4
I did not get the idea buy something today and then you will go into a draw and the winner will win a bag of Pick and Mix er no ta. whatabout do a draw for all the people who follow you and no strings.
She’s desperately trying to push her crappy little sweet business. It baffles me why people buy from her when there are so many, far better and more professional sweet businesses on Tiktok and elsewhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.