emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find any forums about her on here considering she has a youtube family channel/big tik tok acc. She seems OKAY if not a bit over the top, I just think the concept of buying sweets/crisps/drinks from someone who has them in a room with a carpet is gross?

Reactions: 6
Literally cannot stand her! She seems so unhygienic it’s disgusting
yeah her hair is always poking out of her hair net and her kids running all over her 'business' room - I would not order anything from such an environment yet shes making thousands

Reactions: 3
Her house is a complete state 24/7 and her children always look unkept and have dirty fingernails. Constantly complains about trollls but then trolls anyone who disagrees with her!

Reactions: 10
Shout out to the main scrubber herself for bringing this thread to my attention.
When 80% of your videos are you replying to comments about your disfunctional lifestyle its probably time to start making some changes hun. I bet Jamie Oliver would be crying into his veggie stir-fry if he could see her pumping copious amounts of take-aways and sugar into her 90 kids everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow she is such a bullish!tter. There is absolutely no chance that in the same evening this thread was set up Emma decides to google herself 😂 It was obviously brought to her attention some other way.

• Haha
PAHHHH Honestly really enjoyed her tiktoks when i first found her, so I kept watching, but she's become unbearable!!! Why would you want 80% of your content to be just you ramming your face up to the camera to complain about 'hate comments' and 'karens'...... darlin its just cringeworthy and you're making yourself out to be a bitter and miserable person.. :( take peoples criticism and realise that some of the things you do are questionable and its perfectly fine for people to call you out to educate you without you swearing at them and calling them a 'karen' lol

And, no ones called out your Kids or your husband love.

...don't get me started on the extremely unhygienic business.. especially during a pandemic ffs.

I do actually quite like her but omg why so aggressive all the time?! And her accent is a bit bizarre, I’ve not heard an accent quite like it.

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand her. All she does is order way too many take aways and argue with people. She thinks she’s sassy, but it’s cringey and she’s way too aggressive

A 13-month old strapped in a car seat eating KFC chips out of the box whilst both parents are sat in the front of the car whilst travelling down the road....please don’t do this, at such a young age it’s so easy for a young child to choke on food and even more so if the car had to pull-up very suddenly 🥺

OMG I'm so glad I found this thread!
Where do I start?

Why does she always say she "cooks dinner/lunch" or whatever, when the only thing she does is to literally put packets of crisps or ready meals on her kids' plates 😂 😂

Also putting some cheese and ham on two slices of toasts, doesnt mean cooking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t even have a sofa and all the children sit on her bed mattress on the floor 😳 I would be so embarrassed to film anything if my home looked like hers 🤢 it’s pure filth

• Sick
Did anyone see that video of her saying she’s overwhelmed?? What the duck does she do apart from eat takeaways and pack sweets in a packet

• Haha
think she just needs to take a step back and find what she genuinely enjoys and will make her happy and productive tbh.. rather than the grubby sweets business.. her vids are always much more enjoyable when i can see her actual happiness and personality shine through and when shes answering qs and talking about things that make her actually happy; rather than all the negativity.

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad someone started a thread on this woman 😂 she always replies to the hate comments cause it clearly boosts the algorithm, so annoying 🙄 i do weirdly enjoy seeing what she buys from the shops though.

side note- the new red hair colour looks 100% better

Reactions: 7
Shes pushing a petition for closing down tattle on her Tik Tok now 😂😂😂
If you don't like it hun, don't look. Simple as that hahaha. Plus I swear I've seen her reply to worse comments on her actual Tik Tok so is she going to start a petition to close that down too? Oh no she won't because that's what's funding her takeaway habit...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
didn’t mean to make her mental health decline? i literally said when i opened the thread i thought she was okay as a person

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.