emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to say this is quite a sensitive topic and I am by no means mocking or laughing at the situation - But remember when she found out she was pregnant and publicised it on her tiktok straight away and someone told her not to do that bc it’s unsafe to which she responded with something like ‘I don’t believe in that’. Then sadly she had a miscarriage. Honestly it really is not a good idea to put your pregnancy out that early on a public platform.

Reactions: 3
Only reason why she broadcast it, is because it’s paying to do so! See her views when she was announcing it?!! She knew people were watching her do pregnancy tests and eagerly waiting a result. Views went up, so did her cash. What got me is she’s telling her kids she was pregnant when it was just a late period, and then telling them when she was barely a few weeks pregnant and then telling them she’s lost it. They are children! It’s triggering and damaging to adults why put the children through that too!

Reactions: 14
Right, i know 4k steps is not a lot but it also really depends what shes measuring them on. If its just on her phone and not a smart watch then it wont measure what she does at home looking after her kids, so saying 'I do 10k just running around the house with my kids' or whatever is a little unfair as she wont be carrying her phone around the house at all times. Smart watch would be a lot more accurate but not sure if shes using one?

Reactions: 1
No 4K steps is about right for her she lays in bed all morning sits in the car to maccies then sits on live in the night she’s lazy my phone still measured about 8k-10k an I don’t have it on me in work etc an her phones glued to her greasy hand

Reactions: 4
Uber eats wtf now that’s got to be a paid ad must have got Uber eats credit or something. She orders take away most days and she’s never gone into that much detail about using just eat. Couldn’t be more fake if she tried.

Reactions: 2
So because the brand didn’t tell her to mark it an ad, she hasn’t 😂 not made for this influencer malark is she haha

Reactions: 3
every comment that’s asked if it was an ad has now been deleted that tells you everything

Made me cringe nothing about that greasy head would influence me to buy in fact I’d be like if I end up looking that rough I’ll pass thanks. Also why does she say nobody says anything to her personally but she deletes every comlemt

Love how it’s been uploaded with ad on...clown

I’m cringing lol
she was on about this ad a few weeks ago, sayin shes got an amazing plan for it and going to buy props and how great it’ll be :love::love: ...she keeps deleting it and reuploading it as well.. sorry but you’d think someone would take extra care to make a paid advert actually run smoothly and make a good impression 😬 the backwards bit at the end I’m cryin

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine being offered to do a paid ad with someone as big as Uber Eats, not washing your hair or face and cocking it up like she just has 🙂🤣🤣 second hand embarrassment is REEEEEEAL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And what has she done ordered a drink for the kids to share or something !? I wouldn’t buy myself any treat like things then expect my kids share one between them, i would go without myself but I could be wrong just my thoughts

What happened to calorie counting...? Did that last a day like her usual fads?

I can't get over how much money she wastes on crap. Someone commented on her skinny co haul saying it must've been expensive and her words back were "this all cost me £30 which is pretty good". Sorry you think spending £30 on syrups and spreads is good? She has no concept of money and just spending it on rubbish. She makes me cringe so badly!

I honestly don’t understand why she got rid of her sofa even if she needed a new one, why not keep the old one untill the new came? Surly it’s better than sitting on a mattress all day on the floor😩

Reactions: 6
I can't get over how much money she wastes on crap. Someone commented on her skinny co haul saying it must've been expensive and her words back were "this all cost me £30 which is pretty good". Sorry you think spending £30 on syrups and spreads is good? She has no concept of money and just spending it on rubbish. She makes me cringe so badly!
they sell all that skinny co crap in home bargains and b&m for like 1.99

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.