emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not selling sweets anymore because she probably ate them all. She will be back doing it next week. That woman changes her mind more than she changes her knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yeh you don’t need a rating now, but you WERE selling pick n mix in your grubby house with ur hair hanging out of the net, touching your phone with the same gloves you used on the sweets, and with ur children and cat running about in the same room.... the absolute lack of shame :sick:

For real think she just needs a hobby she actually enjoys, not just selling tat and sweets covered in cat hair n greggs pastry crumbs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just doesn’t take pride in herself or how her kids look and that poor kid stuck to her let her play, and filling in a questionnaire isn’t the same as insepection as you are not going to admit to the grubby mattress and scabby cat in the packing area are you

Reactions: 4
yeh you don’t need a rating now, but you WERE selling pick n mix in your grubby house with ur hair hanging out of the net, touching your phone with the same gloves you used on the sweets, and with ur children and cat running about in the same room.... the absolute lack of shame :sick:

For real think she just needs a hobby she actually enjoys, not just selling tat and sweets covered in cat hair n greggs pastry crumbs
They both said many times they had a hygiene rating. Even mentioning the name of the council official that helped them.. Darren if I remember correctly. She was misleading infact no she was blatantly lying to people how she had all the relevant safety and hygiene certificate. Disgusting to think what she may of passed on to people, packing sweets in such a dirty environment 🤢

Reactions: 4
I love the way she thinks it’s such a flex that she and Dave bought ( or as Emma would say brought) their house outright. Neither of them had to work to buy their house as Dave was given the money. 🙄 Emma, neither you or your dull as dishwater husband didn’t buy your house, your in laws did so quit bragging.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she keep using fizzy drinks to make cake mixture? I know it’s a hack but it’s so lazy.

Reactions: 5
What is it with this woman and saying brought?! It winds me up so much
Oh yes it winds me up too. I think someone made a comment on it, they weren’t being nasty just asking why she says brought, instead of bought and all her little cronies jumped on her, calling her a Karen etc her husband even got involved.
Later that evening she explained it was just part of her brummie dialect (I’m not sure how true that is as I’m not a Brummie) she was also very cocky saying “I don’t give a duck🙄

Reactions: 1
Why’s she so obsessed with having a Birmingham accent? Swear she blames all her problems on it.

Reactions: 3
Why does she think anyone wants to see her with her first coffee, or anything she might upload onto You Tube.

Reactions: 2
Why’s she asking for diet tips....stop going to maccies and Starbucks and just eat less
exactly! every few weeks she seems to have a day of ‘calorie counting’ and then goes back to just eating tit within hours. What she needs is to actually try and stay committed to something, if she really wants to improve her lifestyle, for her own sake and for her family.
The constant contradictions are getting boring. one day she will ask for diet tips, say she wants to be healthier, say she wants her skin to improve ..... and then the next day is shouting that she DONT GIV A FOOK about her body, health or the tit she eats. Just make yer bloody mind up love it’s irritating x

Reactions: 7
someone please tell me how a hot day equals a caramel frappe from starbucks...........

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That pass your phone Tiktok was embarrassing. Trying way too hard to be funny and if you look at the comments It looks as though nobody actually found it funny. Just a bunch of sad sacks saying “hi” “please notice me” “ur so bootiful”
I’ve also noticed the majority of her followers are really young girls probably aged between the ages of 13-16. It’s strange why they love her so much 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.