emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know she is starting to look like Rick from Bottom, same hair and pulling the same faces

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her fingernails are full of dirt in her “let’s pack my kids lunch” videos, can she get any more scruffier🤢

Also this thread was only started on the 2nd of this month and already at 22 pages, does that not say a whole lot about her!!

Reactions: 8
Still selling tubs of sweets with no ingredients or allergens listed on them...and a box with a packs of Chewits and mnms you could buy for 60p is she for real, she looks a dirty scruff aswel packing them

Reactions: 5
Why does she only sell witch gifts on her what the box gifts and more, she’s literally just selling stuff that she likes she isn’t catering for everyone. She could of asked her followers what they would like to see in her gift shop🥴 highly doubt she’ll be selling out in her gift shop

Reactions: 1
Why does she only sell witch gifts on her what the box gifts and more, she’s literally just selling stuff that she likes she isn’t catering for everyone. She could of asked her followers what they would like to see in her gift shop🥴 highly doubt she’ll be selling out in her gift shop
She's just trying to be like Hannah with her swearing stuff.

Reactions: 2
I was on her live last night, her moderators are so annoying they suck right up her arse and are so defensive when someone’s asking a simple question in the chat!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand wanting to be healthier but eating a microwave muffin for breakfast. What’s wrong with a banana or yogurt or both! she’s setting herself up to fail straight. Just my opinion

Reactions: 4
So she’s walking everyday as part of this new lifestyle but is only managing 4K? I got the impression she was out walking for hours 😂

So she’s walking everyday as part of this new lifestyle but is only managing 4K? I got the impression she was out walking for hours 😂
I do that in one school run! By the time I’ve taken them, walked the dog and pick them up I’ve done over 12k!

Reactions: 2
4K 😂😂😂 I do that just walking about the house ffs. I thought she was out walking for hours!

Reactions: 3
My phone has been on my buggy most of my school run this morning and my trip to Lidl and been on the sofa most of while I have been doing housework and my phone has still managed to catch me doing 2000 steps by lunch time, so obviously done more, but that's not even me trying to get more steps in 😂

So she only managed 4K steps that’s after going on a “walk” and aswell as running after 5 kids 😂😂😂 shes just outed herself out for being damn lazy! I can do 12k easily walking the dogs, doing the school run and genuinely just running around after my husband and child daily 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
So she only managed 4K steps that’s after going on a “walk” and aswell as running after 5 kids 😂😂😂 shes just outed herself out for being damn lazy! I can do 12k easily walking the dogs, doing the school run and genuinely just running around after my husband and child daily 🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking the same!! Surely having 5 kids she'd be up and down walking all over the house doing stuff for them.

I’ve just seen in her let’s see what I bought from Asda most recent one she over pronounced the word bought 😂 HI EMMA

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.