emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My new series.... MEAL DEAL REVEAL” I’m sorry whatttt so lazy she couldn’t make a cheese sandwich. It’s getting beyond a joke now I don’t think I’ve ever seen her cook three meals a day for a week or even five days. The older children go to school in the day she certainly doesn’t cook or bloody clean much.

I could not watch that, I know what a cheese sarnie and a bag of crisps tastes like.

Reactions: 6
And it's Starbucks this morning.. I would be sick of constant takeaways if I was her.

Reactions: 3
The pointless post of tipping scent boosters into another container. She is scrapping the barrel now! I only have 2 kids and find I don't have enough hours in the day to do everything that needs done, never mind having 5 kids and she has time to do crap like this!

Reactions: 6
I hope non of her followers are looking to her for diet inspiration. So far today she apparently been on a walk to burn off calories, then had a sausage and bacon nap putting said calories back on now she’s going to have a cream tea. The woman hasn’t got a clue.

She also needs to visit the dentist, she has a massive amount of plaque buildup on her bottom teeth. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
If she had nice hair, brushed her teeth, lost weight and dressed presentable, popped a bit of makeup on I don’t actually think she’d be that bad looking, oh and took care of that skin

Back at it again with the McDonald’s brekky 😂😂
Someone asked her how many calories she has in one day..... her response was 1600 now that’s a load of bollocks.

Someone asked her how many calories she has in one day..... her response was 1600 now that’s a load of bollocks.
Just the muffin on its own would be nearly 600 calories then a hash brown and a coffee. What’s the point in buying two bloody coffee machines. She should save her money and go get a real treat like getting her birds nest sorted out at a salon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is she copying Lawerence ? since when she did ask what we have eaten, Lawrence cooks good food and rarely eats rubbish, anyway who wants to see her face eating anymore rubbish food not me.

I think she has no idea what to do next for content.

Back to selling pick n mix when she was adamant she wouldn't sell it anymore. I'm guessing her "business" wasn't making any money.

Reactions: 8
I thought she stopped the last time coz she was lowkey embarrassed that people were starting to point out her lack of hygiene but here we are again.. its just so grim:sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: 4
this has to be a joke, mcdonalds breakfast nearly every morning even though she has to frequently mention she's on the diet

Reactions: 1
I thought she stopped the last time coz she was lowkey embarrassed that people were starting to point out her lack of hygiene but here we are again.. its just so grim:sick::sick::sick:
someones asked if she got her food hygiene rating sorted. Wonder how long til she deletes it!

Reactions: 2
701 cals for brekkie. Does she not know that fat in things also makes you gain weight not just the cals!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.