emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another McDonald’s, another treat, “gotta treat yourself now and then come on” yeah but not every bleeping day Emma

Reactions: 6
Less than a week into the healthy lifestyle and it’s a maccies in the car she just spent silly money having cleaned out 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
What company would get her to promote anything for them with those spots, It's no wonder with the junk she eats.

Reactions: 5
I thought her skin was starting the clear up but now it just looks as bad as ever

Reactions: 2
I thought her skin was starting the clear up but now it just looks as bad as ever
It did! Coincidentally when she was doing clean eating and getting outside more!

She reminds me of a Bergen from the film trolls.

CsfFPv9WYAAjBGn.jpg

Just change the hair red then "jobs a gooden" the spots are uncanny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is on live ATM , she's TRYING to cook in a kitchen with a mountain of washing laying on her kitchen floor , and not a bit of space on her work tops with food sitting all over it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I know there's having a messy house with having a few kids but I grew up with 6, siblings andy house was never like that. Lazy lazy woman also did use see in the car about the fire she told Dave to close the air vents , why couldn't she of done it. Use to love her content now cannot stand her

Reactions: 7
She is such a woman says she has no time to get done. You don’t work and Dave is at home how do you not have time?
She’s such a slob!

She is such a woman says she has no time to get done. You don’t work and Dave is at home how do you not have time?
She’s such a slob!

Also says today was changing bed day, that's clearly not bed clothes on the floor why couldn't she put a wash on before start making dinner 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The fact she has a home and 5 children but only manages 4K steps, tells me everything I need to know.

Reactions: 12
asking for help with her crusty hair now..... no doubt she will delete any comments that tell her she needs to leave her hair alone and stop butchering it with the bleach/dye/scissors/general lack of care. just leave it alone and grow out those dead dry ends ffs. on live the other week she was all 'i dont give a duck about my hair' 🙃

Reactions: 3
My Mum had 6 kids, there’s me, my four sisters and my brother she worked 4 hours in the early hours of the morning and four hours in the evening. My Dad worked 10-12 hour shifts most days. Our house was spotless, my Mum made sure of that.
Emma and Dave are both home all day and their house is a pigsty. There is no excuse they are just lazy fecks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My question is, why do people like Emma and many others record what they do daily and post on Tictok or You Tube, untill Lockdown I had never seen anything like this before. I could say a lot more but its not complimentary.

Reactions: 3
My question is, why do people like Emma and many others record what they do daily and post on Tictok or You Tube, untill Lockdown I had never seen anything like this before. I could say a lot more but its not complimentary.
Honestly I’ve always loved watching people’s daily videos/vlogs of just day to day life, but most people who do it tend to actually be doing something interesting/productive...

I really wish Emma would get an actual hobby or something she enjoys or an actual job... :censored: ‘hEre’S mY mEaL DeAl LazY ChEeSe SaNdwItch!!’ ... surely this isn’t a very fulfilling life or use of her time. It just all seems very boring. I would honestly hate to reflect on everything I’ve done in the week, and for it to just be; ate multiple Big Macs, shovelled a few sweets and bought some more tat.

Reactions: 5
I think it might just be me but many knock me sick at how Dirty they are and do not own a toothbrush, many people seem to live on Takeaway and do nothing at all the with Children poor kids, I do not mean Emma as the kids have Dave and Granny.

Reactions: 2
“My new series.... MEAL DEAL REVEAL” I’m sorry whatttt so lazy she couldn’t make a cheese sandwich. It’s getting beyond a joke now I don’t think I’ve ever seen her cook three meals a day for a week or even five days. The older children go to school in the day she certainly doesn’t cook or bloody clean much.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.