emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7.99 + £3.50 delivery for about £3 or less worth the sweets no hankkkkk youu no disrespect to anyone in the sweet business but Emma u get a 400g both of pic n mix plain or fizzy in home bargains for £1.49

Reactions: 7
Naaah fam! £7.99 for the “takeaway” sweet box PLUS £3.50 delivery. Actual daylight robbery.
Definitely! We will be selling our pick and mix it works out around 99p per 100g(will be that price or less when mixed in with bundles) plus postage that doesn't look more then 500g. Our packaged takeaway gummy box is £2 plus postage(it doesn't have any pick n mix but all pre packaged gummy sweets inside).

The council told me you have to give the weight the buyer is getting with any type of pick n mix and I will say it again she's not providing ingredients & allergen information properly on her website on all her food items.

She has put n/a on some for allergens, but not sure if that's allowed I was told all allergens & ingredients need to be clear for any potential buyers so they can make a decision before purchasing. On some there's no information at all. And on a couple she has provided just allergens. Needs to be for all products including packaged products. We have ingredients and allergens listed for every food item we have on our website.

Reactions: 5
Definitely! We will be selling our pick and mix it works out around 99p per 100g(will be that price or less when mixed in with bundles) plus postage that doesn't look more then 500g. Our packaged takeaway gummy box is £2 plus postage(it doesn't have any pick n mix but all pre packaged gummy sweets inside).

The council told me you have to give the weight the buyer is getting with any type of pick n mix and I will say it again she's not providing ingredients & allergen information properly on her website on all her food items.

She has put n/a on some for allergens, but not sure if that's allowed I was told all allergens & ingredients need to be clear for any potential buyers so they can make a decision before purchasing. On some there's no information at all. And on a couple she has provided just allergens. Needs to be for all products including packaged products. We have ingredients and allergens listed for every food item we have on our website.
So would that mean she would be marked down (food hygiene wise) due to admin? Otherwise it could be potentially dangerous couldn’t it?

Reactions: 2
She feels we need help? She's the one who keeps coming on and reading opinions about what she shows on a social media app. Emma love I'm not jealous of you but you do need to realise not everyone is going to be up your arse like your 'fans'

Reactions: 8
She needs to sort her head out. She’s so far into the social media “influencer” title.
how is she an influencer I just don’t get it. How is shoving her face in a camera trying boba tea and Chinese food, ordering takeouts daily and flashing her yellow sticker shopping hauls, INFLUENCING?! I just don’t understand. Am I an influencer.?! I can do all that and film myself taking a tit like she does, where’s my creator fund 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So would that mean she would be marked down (food hygiene wise) due to admin? Otherwise it could be potentially dangerous couldn’t it?
It possibly could be. The amount of hours I have spent just writing up ingredients & allergens for every food item because I was told I needed to provide all information on the website and information of pick n mix type of food (so not pre packaged foods) in with the items when posted so have to print each one off and provide all the allergens with the items too. (On website i provide all ingredients & allergen information for every product, then when I post items I provide all ingredients & allergen information for the non pre packaged products, which are the pick n mix and any products I package myself & the pre packaged products will have it on there packaging so I don't need to provide an extra copy of these in the box the items are being posted in)

I would rather do that because I know I'm not at fault if I have done everything I can to provide all information I have. At the end of the day allergens are serious and exactly they can be dangerous or could be fatal recation for someone, i wouldn't want to risk someone like that.

I will query with my council when I've come back from my holiday next week if you can put n/a etc around the allergens and ingredients because it was definitely explained to me we need to be providing all this information from start to finish of the process of any customer purchases.

( also I do now however you can state you can't cater for anyone with any allergens. But if your not stating that I've been told you need to provide all allergen information instead, but I will speak to my local council again next week regarding this).

Reactions: 1
It possibly could be. The amount of hours I have spent just writing up ingredients & allergens for every food item because I was told I needed to provide all information on the website and information of pick n mix type of food (so not pre packaged foods) in with the items when posted so have to print each one off and provide all the allergens with the items too. (On website i provide all ingredients & allergen information for every product, then when I post items I provide all ingredients & allergen information for the non pre packaged products, which are the pick n mix and any products I package myself & the pre packaged products will have it on there packaging so I don't need to provide an extra copy of these in the box the items are being posted in)

I would rather do that because I know I'm not at fault if I have done everything I can to provide all information I have. At the end of the day allergens are serious and exactly they can be dangerous or could be fatal recation for someone, i wouldn't want to risk someone like that.

I will query with my council when I've come back from my holiday next week if you can put n/a etc around the allergens and ingredients because it was definitely explained to me we need to be providing all this information from start to finish of the process of any customer purchases.

( also I do now however you can state you can't cater for anyone with any allergens. But if your not stating that I've been told you need to provide all allergen information instead, but I will speak to my local council again next week regarding this).
It sounds that you’re doing all you can to protect your customers, I’d 100% choose your products over hers and I’ve not even seen them! It’s all about professional standards isn’t it?

Reactions: 3
It sounds that you’re doing all you can to protect your customers, I’d 100% choose your products over hers and I’ve not even seen them! It’s all about professional standards isn’t it?
Definitely, at the end of the day it's so important customers can double check what ingredients are in items before they purchase them, I'm sure people with allergies don't want to be buying something they have not had before then turns out once they have paid for the item they can't actually eat it.

£7.99 for a few pic n mix sweets you can get at any corner shop for a fraction of the price?! The woman is taking the piss!
More fool anyone that buys that.

She feels we need help? She's the one who keeps coming on and reading opinions about what she shows on a social media app. Emma love I'm not jealous of you but you do need to realise not everyone is going to be up your arse like your 'fans'
Another here who’s definitely not jealous of her. Clearly come on here to voice our opinion as can’t do it on her page because our opinion is invalid and she just blocks.

Reactions: 1
Another here who’s definitely not jealous of her. Clearly come on here to voice our opinion as can’t do it on her page because our opinion is invalid and she just blocks.
I mean the only thing I’d be jealous of is the fact she doesn’t have to pay a mortgage other than that what is there to be jealous of?!

Surprise surprise shes had another takeaway. Also she wouldn't use that money for what shes saying we all know she'd just get even more takeaway while continuing to give her children cucumber and carrots and that monstrosity she calls food that shes cooked

Reactions: 4
There is not one single thing about her looks, personality or life I am jealous of you couldn’t pay me to look like an id been dragged through a bush by an angry mob of bears living in a crack den with kids eating off a mattress in the the living room constant junk food making me gain weight and look spotty and a husband who has the personality of a wet mop

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂😂😂😂😂 my sides are hurting from laughing so much! There is no way she would give money away, she would just continue to waste it on takeaways and rubbish. Where the clothes haul for the kids? Or a day out with the kids video? Nice walk and a picnic doesn’t cost much at all, get them washed dressed and out the house for some fun.

Reactions: 6
Am I reading this right?! Slap delivery on that and that’s well over a tenner for that! Get yourselves down Wilko or Tescos at their pic n mix stations and get WAY MORE for 3/4 times less than that price. I’m shocked at that. Tempted to report her page as fraud and scam 😂😂🤣

Attachments

Very fitting that she would do a "takeaway" box!! Her most favourite thing in the world!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I reading this right?! Slap delivery on that and that’s well over a tenner for that! Get yourselves down Wilko or Tescos at their pic n mix stations and get WAY MORE for 3/4 times less than that price. I’m shocked at that. Tempted to report her page as fraud and scam 😂😂🤣
I totally agree, I know she has to cover her costs and make some profit but Jesus Christ she is taking the piss with this.

Omg this is ridiculous!! You just know it’s all gonna be kids (her fans) asking their mums/dads for money to buy this🥴🥴

Surprise surprise shes had another takeaway. Also she wouldn't use that money for what shes saying we all know she'd just get even more takeaway while continuing to give her children cucumber and carrots and that monstrosity she calls food that shes cooked
That pasta thing she ‘cooked’ looked vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.