emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wig looks tit but Christ it is an improvement on the birds nest she normally has on her head. At least it looks like it’s seen a brush 😂

Reactions: 5
On her live yesterday, the child who had been poorly previously was opening the pic and mix box, and sticking her hands inside. Emma and Dave seem to have quite a large amount of disposable income, what they should do is rent a clean space for their “buisness” that way customers can avoid cat hair and kids snot in their pic n mix.
I watched that live . Sorry I understand your child is poorly so she’s gonna be wanting you. So how about not doing a live and just paying attention to her? Nobody needs to see you pack orders. I couldn’t do a TikTok live, while my son is poorly and wanting my attention. It’s not like her sweet business is her only source of income? Doesn’t she do ads for Uber eats now 😉😉

I watched that live . Sorry I understand your child is poorly so she’s gonna be wanting you. So how about not doing a live and just paying attention to her? Nobody needs to see you pack orders. I couldn’t do a TikTok live, while my son is poorly and wanting my attention. It’s not like her sweet business is her only source of income? Doesn’t she do ads for Uber eats now 😉😉
also mmmmm sweets covered in child snot😍

Reactions: 4
This girl goes from one extreme to the next, one minute she’s buying 2 take aways a day, now she’s buying out of date food on to good to go like does she actually eat the food or is it another undisclosed ad either way she looks a terrible parent. Never seen her do a baby/children’s clothes haul when she’s got 5 kids that’s easy content instead she sits there asking her kids what a cucumber is called🤨

This girl goes from one extreme to the next, one minute she’s buying 2 take aways a day, now she’s buying out of date food on to good to go like does she actually eat the food or is it another undisclosed ad either way she looks a terrible parent. Never seen her do a baby/children’s clothes haul when she’s got 5 kids that’s easy content instead she sits there asking her kids what a cucumber is called🤨
I personally feel the too good to go app should be reserved for families struggling to buy food.
Its clear has enough to buy food so she doesn’t have to buy food cheap.
She probably won’t eat it anyway and the food will be wasted.

Reactions: 8
How much do you reckon she bribed the council worker for that 5 sTaR rAtInG? I’m saying 3 bags of sweets & a McDonald’s breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did the council see the cat in the bleeping house though because I’m pretty sure if I took a cat or dog into my work kitchen I’d be fired on the spot.

Did the council see the cat in the bleeping house though because I’m pretty sure if I took a cat or dog into my work kitchen I’d be fired on the spot.
Im thinking no. I would be surprised if she lied to them either tbf and did clean yesterday ready for them to come

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised nobody has called environmental health on her to be honest, any of her “packing orders” lives are evidence of cross contamination🤢

She got a 5 star hygiene rating from someone obviously waiting for the specsavers appointment 🤦🏽‍♀️

It explains all the random cleaning videos she started doing. If they ever do an unannounced inspection then we will see!

Reactions: 5
They need to do unannounced on these types of sellers. Sorry I've seen videos of her house I wouldnt be buying anything even with her supposed 5 star rating. Will we get to see proof go this? She'll have cleaned the house from top to bottom cos she knew they were coming

Emma, if you have a 5 star pass something is very wrong and the person who gave you that is maybe bothered by the heat.

Why do you buy nearly out of date food for the kids? we know you and Dave live on take away, they do not need kinder eggs and out of date crumpets, they need home made dinner's and not Frozen rubbish you think it is ok to feed them.
You are blessed to have 5 kids now look after them and stop with the rubbish you keep buying them.

Put the kids first!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.