emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the cat was outside all day and the kids were drop off at a grandparents.

Reactions: 5
My friend has a baking business at home and she says your aloud a pet but not in any area where food is prepared OR stored and I’m pretty sure I’ve see that cat in the living area where the shelves are. What measures are in place so the cat hair doesn’t get in the pick and mix ? Can’t exactly stick a hair net on a cat.

Reactions: 2
Someone just needs to send her tik tok to trading standards then they can really see she’s not 5*. Although I won’t believe it until there is proof

Honestly I think she's lying untill I see it in writing I don't believe it
I completely agree with you

I don’t understand why she isn’t buying her kids new clothes instead of buying herself clothes and loads of other unnecessary tit

Reactions: 3
Notice how EERILY quiet it was when she was “Proving people wrong” kids got shipped to daves mums and the cat was lobbed outside 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like Emma and worry for her mental health but clutter doesn’t help with the above one of them could easily take the kids out for the day alone while the other parent cracks on and sorts things home

Emma, piss off! You don’t like negative comments about yourself then don’t read them it’s that simple. Why not take your kids out in the sunshine (and no, not in to your backyard) instead of reading negative comments about yourself. It’s rather sad.

Reactions: 8
Theres no way in hell i believe she got 5 stars. No chance the house is a mess and her cat goes everywhere

Reactions: 1
I’ll be asking to see her sticker for proof that she’s a 5. She probably had an appointment so scrubbed herself and the house. And hid her snotty kids and cat

I’m not saying she doesn’t look after her kids but getting a 5 star hygiene rating definitely doesn’t mean that your children are well looked after and not neglected 🤷🏻‍♀️ They came to inspect a premises that conducts a business not how you look after your children.

Reactions: 4
Emma get a grip, you can control comments on YOUR page not on tattle that’s what tattle is for ( (clues in the name) You think of yourself as an influencer well what do you think they do ??? Oh I know they ignore it !!! Instead you read these comments get a bleeping grip wouldn’t believe your a mother of 5. Get off your arse and TikTok and take your 5 bleeping kids out instead of feeling sorry for yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
thing is, she has carved her own journey on tiktok to get to where she is right now. looking back, she prob shared a bit too much on there. but i'd love to have her situation, big house, able to buy anything at any given time. she def takes everything for granted and splashes her earnings in our face all. the. time. with a haul here and a haul there.

Reactions: 4
thing is, she has carved her own journey on tiktok to get to where she is right now. looking back, she prob shared a bit too much on there. but i'd love to have her situation, big house, able to buy anything at any given time. she def takes everything for granted and splashes her earnings in our face all. the. time. with a haul here and a haul there.
Unfortunately they are hauls that no one gives a duck about!! Who cares what she brought in the co op or what she got for her main food shop!! Its just plain boring but then she is boring

Why do all the comments assume that we are jealous of her 😭😭 also what does a 5 star hygiene rating have to do with the fact that your kids teeth are rotting. Didn’t know council workers were qualified in approving hygiene certificates as well as being practicing dentists.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.