emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't eat anything from there house , even if someone paid me too 🤢 5stars my ar*e , has she posted any prove of it?

Reactions: 5
Am I reading this right?! Slap delivery on that and that’s well over a tenner for that! Get yourselves down Wilko or Tescos at their pic n mix stations and get WAY MORE for 3/4 times less than that price. I’m shocked at that. Tempted to report her page as fraud and scam 😂😂🤣
That’s the kind you get in bags that are like 3 for £1 or something. Got to be worth £2-£3 max surely?

Reactions: 3
I swear she thinks we all have the same endless money tree she has with those pick and mix prices. Why and who is going to pay all that money for 5 types of sweets? Does she really need this extra income. Do people not know they are like 1p down the local corner shop.

Reactions: 2
Is she moving house?I've just joined her live an shes on about a 5 bed house with an office

She's also saying she doesn't come on here but hwr family that don't like her do

Emma hun we're not bullies for speaking facts and opinions

As much as i dislike Emma and most of the things she does and says i find it utterly disgusting that people can be glad that she had a miscarriage and laugh about it. That's vile no one deserves to go through that

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So the mask is back wonder was she told she needs to wear it I'm pretty sure she was previously told she didn't make up your mind womannnnnnn p.s she's live doing her crappy sweets

She's doing take away box and first sweet was bubblegum bottles she weighed about 5 sweets 🙊 also why she trying to talk poshhhhhh

why does she have a rainbow logo for the sweets business? theres nothing rainbow-y about being ripped off for flogging sweets with a layer of her (wealthy) germs on them.

Reactions: 1
I don't get that whole post yesterday about annoying people by being happy etc. If she didn't care then she wouldn't keep posting videos

I don't get that whole post yesterday about annoying people by being happy etc. If she didn't care then she wouldn't keep posting videos

She annoys me because she is so unhappy, her children are lovely and she likes her old man so why live for Tictok? I do not get it Emma.

Reactions: 2
The 5 star rating thing...

I know of at least 3 small businesses around me who have had a hygiene inspection from December to March...unless her council are way behind they could of had one sooner....

Also 10 day dispatch and not letting the customer know?!

Attachments

Am I reading this right?! Slap delivery on that and that’s well over a tenner for that! Get yourselves down Wilko or Tescos at their pic n mix stations and get WAY MORE for 3/4 times less than that price. I’m shocked at that. Tempted to report her page as fraud and scam 😂😂🤣
Looks like Asda's 5 for £1.00/ 1.50 range.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.