emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 part kitchen clean is in the works. How the hell does it get so bad? It's no wonder they eat so many take outs they can't access the kitchen. Absolutely disgusting! And people buy food from them šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Reactions: 3
Omg I've just witnessed part one of the kitchen cleaning and I'm amazed at the huge pile of washing up on the back of the cooker ... I mean does she just do it once a week!! That dish washer was chocka!! Why on earth does she do this!! She knows shes gonna get backlash from it??

Reactions: 6
Another kitchen clean. I cant understand why she posts these when she knows people will slate her, is that what she wants? I truly understand bad mental health can stop people from cleaning but there are two adults living there! Sometimes I donā€™t even want to get dressed but I have a child and for her I have to, so I do what I have to do. I could never let my home or kitchen get into that state Iā€™d fear someone would report me. Sometimes you have to force yourself, not for you but your children. That kitchen should not look like that when they both work from home they have one child home the majority of the time too!
I donā€™t understand how it gets this bad when they are both at home all the time. Show that much mess and then say you run a business from home itā€™s just completely unprofessional. If it is sheā€™s got poor MH then she needs to drop the business and just focus on her home life because Iā€™m sure itā€™s just added stress.

Reactions: 4
I really cannot believe the state of her kitchenšŸ˜³ & she said it was cluttered no it was absolutely dirty vile. How is she even selling sweets in her housešŸ¤¢. How does her kitchen get that dirty it is so easy to load the dish washer straight away instead of leaving them to pile up I honestly canā€™t believe how lazy they are and they canā€™t blame it on having kids itā€™s takes two minutes if you keep on top of it and thereā€™s two adults in the house one can clean while the other one watches the kids if thatā€™s an issue or just do it when theyā€™re at school or in bed itā€™s so simple

ā€˜Iā€™ve got five kidsā€™ is her excuse for everything. Her house is filthy and vile, she uses that excuse for having so many takeaways because she ā€˜doesnā€™t have time to cookā€™ so stop popping the kids out then if you canā€™t keep up with basic hygiene and looking after the 5 that you are already dragging up.

Reactions: 7
ā€˜Iā€™ve got five kidsā€™ is her excuse for everything. Her house is filthy and vile, she uses that excuse for having so many takeaways because she ā€˜doesnā€™t have time to cookā€™ so stop popping the kids out then if you canā€™t keep up with basic hygiene and looking after the 5 that you are already dragging up.
can you imagine if she had another, the excuses. I canā€™t cos Iā€™m pregnant, I canā€™t cos I have a newborn and so on. Thereā€™s no canā€™t when it comes to having a clean and tidy home for your children. No wonder they live off takeaways the cooker was covered! It doesnā€™t need to be cluttered on a daily basis if she just kept up with it.

I am in utter disbelief at that pile of dishes on the cooker and rubbish that needs to be put in the binšŸ¤¢ I understand that thereā€™s a lot of them and things probably build up quickly but she should stop faffing around on TikTok all day and just keep on top of the basic household tasks!

Reactions: 5
mum one of 8....my parents both worked, our house was always clean and tidy, and we never had take always unless it was someoneā€™s birthday, there is no excuse, they are both there during the day, most of the kids are at school, Iā€™m sure one of them can batch cook some food!

Omg I've just witnessed part one of the kitchen cleaning and I'm amazed at the huge pile of washing up on the back of the cooker ... I mean does she just do it once a week!! That dish washer was chocka!! Why on earth does she do this!! She knows shes gonna get backlash from it??
Obviously felt like she needed to liven her thread up

Apologies if this has been said already but this is obviously why she orders takeaways so much because she has so many dirty bleeping dishes on the stove so she can't cook and they probably don't have any clean ones to use šŸ¤¢
Screenshot_20210514_181619_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_88734536736459.jpg

Reactions: 3
Love how she claims her house it ā€œjust cluttered, not dirtyā€ who are you trying to kid Emma?! We have eyes, your house is DIRTY!! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

Reactions: 6
Feel sick...
Wasn't she saying the other day she wants to sell up....imagine walking into that on viewing day.

Unless she completely guts that house, she doesnā€™t stand a chance of selling or renting it out.
In one of her ā€œcleaningā€ her (she was pretty much just wiping the muck around) kitchen Tiktoks, someone commented ā€œIā€™ve just orderedā€ who in their right mind sees that and things I need to order food from this person.
Also yet another take away tonight, three take aways, in the space of a week?! Sheā€™s clearly given up on her healthy eating yet again, and gives zero fucks about her health.

I've reported her to the food safety and hygiene I'll keep you guys updated if they say anything

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.