emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did it annoy anyone else when she was sat on the sofa (on Dave’s instructions of course) and she asked for a cup of tea from him and didn’t say please? Rude cow.
She’s more than likely ill all the time because of her tit diet. You can’t expect to have a good immune system if you eat crap all the time.

Reactions: 8
She also hasn’t been offered the vaccine yet because her asthma is only seasonal.
My friend was offered and hasn’t even needed to use an inhaler all year. I’m sure if your asthma was bad like she has mentioned numerous times she would’ve been offered the vaccine by now.

She is suffering now due to all the spray she was using cleaning her minging kitchen.

Reactions: 2
She’s doing another cleaning video today apparently… really not looking forward to it

Very ignorant attitude she has towards covid. She’s doing another cleaning video she will eventually realise why the “cleaning videos” are so popular. Purely because people are disgusted she lives like that and allows her children to live in the dump.

I’ve never known a parent go to Costa more times in one week than taking children out. Doesn’t even have to be expensive to take the kids out they must be so bored.

Reactions: 5
She gets more and more ignorant and irritating by the day.

Emma: ‘I haven’t left the house in 2 years’

also Emma: I’m off to Costa whilst I’m ill🤡

Just get off tiktok and sort your life out I stg.

I feel sorry for her kids I really do, don’t have proper meals, horrible hair cuts and clothes and they never leave the house and do stuff unless it’s to go to school

Reactions: 4
But why should she when she knows herself it’s just a cold 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
i woke up with a headache and a blocked nose today knowing it’ll probably be a cold but did a rapid test just in case at the end of the day it’s not just herself she has to look out for it’s other people as well but at this stage she thinks she’s above everyone else

Reactions: 3
i woke up with a headache and a blocked nose today knowing it’ll probably be a cold but did a rapid test just in case at the end of the day it’s not just herself she has to look out for it’s other people as well but at this stage she thinks she’s above everyone else
She really does! I thought I had blocked sinuses and it turned out to be covid. She’s not a responsible person at all!

Well that cold cleared up quick.
Is it just me or does she always look kinda dirty

Reactions: 4
So it irritates her people not pronouncing jalapenos properly but she cannot pronounce bought properly 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 some new bobbles for the girls maybe there hairs will be alot more tidy

So it irritates her people not pronouncing jalapenos properly but she cannot pronounce bought properly 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 some new bobbles for the girls maybe there hairs will be alot more tidy
I came here to say this, the funny thing is she literally said “brought” instead of “bought” IN THE SAME VIDEO

Reactions: 3
Oh my god who gives a duck what she brought from sainsbury!! Clothing hauls are fun ... grocery shopping is not ... I mean who actually finds it interesting??

Reactions: 6
EC2B96F0-9AA9-4DEF-8685-F0FCABFDA42C.png
She is absolutely vile and so dirty this video gave me the boke look at the state of her!!! I can’t bare to watch her anymore, that kitchen cleaning was horrendous how does something get into such a state when you have so many young children running around and a FOOD business to run😡 She makes me so angry, no excuses for the mess her house is in and also the mess she is in, get off tiktok emma and sort your tit out

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.