emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is that greasy germ bag always talking about having a tit it knocks me sick she must stink the amount of fat she gobbles a day. It’s not funny her poor fella he can’t find that or her attractive

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is that greasy germ bag always talking about having a tit it knocks me sick she must stink the amount of fat she gobbles a day. It’s not funny her poor fella he can’t find that or her attractive
😂😂😂 she thinks she’s being ‘relatable’ but it’s actually just rank

Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised she had a UTI with them bath bombs

am I remembering right, did someone here say she shaved the back of her head on live the other day? 🤣 she’s yet to show us that in a tiktok, wonder why.. like when she said she knows what she’s doing, hacked a big blocky fringe into her hair and then never actually wore it down because she clearly constantly runs her greasy hands through her hair making that god awful cowlick :oops:

also bye bye ‘looking after my body’!:love:
Yeah, I popped in her live the other day and she shown it. Probably doesn’t want to embarrassing herself anymore on tiktok

Shes like the aldi version of hannah lol hahaha
at least Hannah’s business is professional, she has her own space for it and everything

Reactions: 2
She must spend hundreds on takeaways and massive supermarket hauls yet her children look like tramps ...

All dressed grey and drab not a bit of colour, thought or style put into their clothes. Their hair, they are going to be bullied. Yet they have Starbucks maccies etc daily and like.someone mentioned h and m, even primark do nice clothes cheap. Its wrong !! They're so unkempt

All dressed grey and drab not a bit of colour, thought or style put into their clothes. Their hair, they are going to be bullied. Yet they have Starbucks maccies etc daily and like.someone mentioned h and m, even primark do nice clothes cheap. Its wrong !! They're so unkempt
I went to primark the other day....spent £35 and got my boys (11 and 8) 4 new outfits each (and socks!) there’s no excuse, missing one days takeaway would probably cover it!

Reactions: 9
I’m not a mum, but I’d spend my money on making my kids look nice (clothes, proper hair cuts), give them nice bedrooms, fun days out, instead of spending over £1000 on month on the food shop, and then all the takeaways on top of that 🙄 in my opinion she thinks food = happiness. Just please watch her house tour on YouTube

She just made a no fizz pick and mix it has four kinds of sweets in it. You’ve got all those sweet shops advertising on TikTok I don’t think anyone’s going to be tempted into buying what the box sweets and Japanese snacks anytime soon.

Lol just seen a video saying she's cut prices to shift stock ... not surprising no ones buying state of her house!

Someone’s just asked her where her accent is from and she’s from Shropshire. Strange as she always used to say she’s a Brummie.

Last edited:
I think she must be giving up with the business, isn’t surprising she doesn’t stick to anything for long.

And as for her kids clothes etc I think she just does the hand me downs.A lot of the clothes her kids wear are so out dated and it’s not like she can’t afford to buy her kids new clothes isn’t she a business owner? And if she cuts out the takeaways she could get new clothes for the whole family. Primark is cheap and cheerful for kids clothes. But now she wants to go to different supermarkets and spend unnecessary money there. BUY YOUR KIDS NEW CLOTHES EMMA FFS.STOP BEING LAZY HAVING LOADS OF TAKEAWAYS AND GO TO PRIMARK. you never leave the house I’m sure you, Dave and the kids could use some fresh air

I just can't get my head round why her kids hairs are never put up in a nice hair style with nice bows , they're hairs make them look so scruffy god love them

She just made a no fizz pick and mix it has four kinds of sweets in it. You’ve got all those sweet shops advertising on TikTok I don’t think anyone’s going to be tempted into buying what the box sweets and Japanese snacks anytime soon.
That’s plastic box just looks like a toy box to me! Aren’t they meant to be food grade?

Reactions: 3
My god she’s scraping the barrel with cleaning tok videos. Hun please. Stop. You’re doing stuff for the views now, we know you don’t clean! Scuff. Enjoy ramming ya Burger King down your fat neck for dinner

Reactions: 5
Omg this women drives me mad!
She gets £100+ of food from Asda/Tescos a week, take aways at least every other day, sometimes several a day, Costco shops, gets different snack boxes around the world, gusto and others. How much stuff do you need a week?!
We don't need to know your bog banter, or your having a tit either

Reactions: 9
Omg this women drives me mad!
She gets £100+ of food from Asda/Tescos a week, take aways at least every other day, sometimes several a day, Costco shops, gets different snack boxes around the world, gusto and others. How much stuff do you need a week?!
We don't need to know your bog banter, or your having a tit either
I would love to know how she affords it all but still allows her kids to wear outdated clothes

Another kitchen clean. I cant understand why she posts these when she knows people will slate her, is that what she wants? I truly understand bad mental health can stop people from cleaning but there are two adults living there! Sometimes I don’t even want to get dressed but I have a child and for her I have to, so I do what I have to do. I could never let my home or kitchen get into that state I’d fear someone would report me. Sometimes you have to force yourself, not for you but your children. That kitchen should not look like that when they both work from home they have one child home the majority of the time too!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.