emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she say she’s on a diet shoveling greggs and maccies in her grid daily her skins bad because all the tit she eats
Anyone else get irritated when she does tasting videos? As soon as she puts it in her mouth ‘mmmm that’s good’ at least chew it first Emma
It's the daft wide eyed expression before she's even been able to taste the food, grates me to the core! 🤣 then there's there's close ups of the white heads on her face 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think it’s safe to say her healthy lifestyle has gone out the window yet again.

Reactions: 5
What does Dave do for work ? I get she is a stay at home mum who sells sweets but surely that cannot bring in much money to keep such a large family.

Reactions: 2
What does Dave do for work ? I get she is a stay at home mum who sells sweets but surely that cannot bring in much money to keep such a large family.
I wondered that too because he never seems to be at work... always just sat looking miserable lol xx

He doesn’t work, he runs the “business” with Emma, how I don’t know as he seems to have their youngest child permanently attached to him.
A while ago she mentioned that she was going to go to university to study to become a midwife, and Dave was going to study to become a paramedic. I don’t think their doing that now.

Reactions: 4
I could see Dave as a paramedic..

Emma as a midwife tho 😂😂😂😂😂 she can’t even stick to a diet never mind 4+ years of studying

Her house is a state now when she does duck all imagine if she actually had a proper job 🤮

Reactions: 3
I could see Dave as a paramedic..

Emma as a midwife tho 😂😂😂😂😂 she can’t even stick to a diet never mind 4+ years of studying

Her house is a state now when she does duck
I think she lacks the ability to stick to anything. She was going to veganuary until McDonald’s brought back the big tasty, she was going to train to be a midwife, she was going to go back to slimming world, then she was going to try a calorie deficit diet. She’s setting a poor example to her children with her poor eating habits.
Her McDonald’s Tiktok was gross, who wants to see an overweight woman, shovel food into her gob whilst pulling strange faces.?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
am I remembering right, did someone here say she shaved the back of her head on live the other day? 🤣 she’s yet to show us that in a tiktok, wonder why.. like when she said she knows what she’s doing, hacked a big blocky fringe into her hair and then never actually wore it down because she clearly constantly runs her greasy hands through her hair making that god awful cowlick :oops:

also bye bye ‘looking after my body’!:love:

I cant believe the money she spends on takeaways and her poor children are dressed like absolute tramps. Its mean. In scruffy worn out clothes, nothing young, cute or trendy for their age, no colour... and their hair. Jeez

I cant believe the money she spends on takeaways and her poor children are dressed like absolute tramps. Its mean. In scruffy worn out clothes, nothing young, cute or trendy for their age, no colour... and their hair. Jeez
h&m sell kids dresses for £2.99 right now and most of the clothes are 3 for 2 she’s horrid

Reactions: 3
I’m getting fed up of it coming in my fyp talking about actual tit…. Wtf !

She must spend hundreds on takeaways and massive supermarket hauls yet her children look like tramps ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.