emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, the woman is as thick as two short planks. She has symptoms that could be COVID (probably not) but her reasoning for her not having it is because her daughter has been tested and her husband just had a negative rapid response test?! Helloooo!! you stupid woman, you could still have it!!
Apparently she doesn’t want to waste a test. If there was ever a use for this emoji 🤦🏻‍♀️It’s now 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s now claiming she’s take a test just a few minutes after saying she wasn’t going to waste one 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ugh, the woman is as thick as two short planks. She has symptoms that could be COVID (probably not) but her reasoning for her not having it is because her daughter has been tested and her husband just had a negative rapid response test?! Helloooo!! you stupid woman, you could still have it!!
Apparently she doesn’t want to waste a test. If there was ever a use for this emoji 🤦🏻‍♀️It’s now 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s now claiming she’s take a test just a few minutes after saying she wasn’t going to waste one 🙄
She talks complete and utter crap constantly contradicting her self 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
her attitude stinks worse than her grimey house. absolutely vile woman tbh, true colours always show when she’s unable to become educated and improve herself/her life/her health.

Reactions: 5
I do not get who are these people who keep buying sweets she is not the only one who sells them and they are all scruffs.

Reactions: 4
So she's went from her kid got a covid test to her husband and she dosent need to have one to she had one now she's gunna be self isolating 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm so embarrassed for her

Reactions: 3
Not her acting like she’s scared of coronavirus, ‘haven’t left the house for 2 years’ she’s living her dream festering in that slum! 😷

Not her acting like she’s scared of coronavirus, ‘haven’t left the house for 2 years’ she’s living her dream festering in that slum! 😷
2 years?! LOL the lockdown started in March last year why wasn’t she going out for the year before. She’s full of tit.

Pahaha if she hasn’t been out in two years then how did she and Dave run their ‘successful businesses’ that they only had to stop ‘because of the pandemic’?!

Why’s she lying? How weird

Reactions: 7
how horrid on her kids imagine spending your youth trapped in the house not going to the park or soft play or any days out

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Pahaha if she hasn’t been out in two years then how did she and Dave run their ‘successful businesses’ that they only had to stop ‘because of the pandemic’?!

Why’s she lying? How weird
mans how did they go to cost co the other day....or take her kids to school....what a knob!

She said she didn’t mind self isolating anyway because she hasn’t hardly left the house in 2 years.
the pandemic started in March last year, she apparently had a mobile beauty business that ended because of the pandemic. So how did she travel to peoples houses?

She also hasn’t been offered the vaccine yet because her asthma is only seasonal.
My friend was offered and hasn’t even needed to use an inhaler all year. I’m sure if your asthma was bad like she has mentioned numerous times she would’ve been offered the vaccine by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She said she didn’t mind self isolating anyway because she hasn’t hardly left the house in 2 years.
the pandemic started in March last year, she apparently had a mobile beauty business that ended because of the pandemic. So how did she travel to peoples houses?
Lol could you imagine booking a beauty treatment and this grease ball ends up on your door step ... yeah no thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She also hasn’t been offered the vaccine yet because her asthma is only seasonal.
My friend was offered and hasn’t even needed to use an inhaler all year. I’m sure if your asthma was bad like she has mentioned numerous times she would’ve been offered the vaccine by now.
she probably doesn’t have asthma....just allergies to all the dust and shite!

Reactions: 8
Agreed that's a load of rubbish, I'm 25 and I have asthma & hayfever, my asthma isn't surviere as my partner's, I hardly use a pump, mainly in summer months and I've had my first vaccine, exactly same time as my partner and he has surviere asthma and we had it back at the end of march got our 2nd ones in June

Reactions: 1
Always made me cringe when she was desperate to be pregnant...seems like she can't cope or care properly for the babies she already has....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.