emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the sofa? They're a family of 7 and decided on a small sofa like that. I was expecting a massive corner sofa so they could at least all fit. Poor kids probably have to sit on the floor.

Reactions: 7
Have you seen the sofa? They're a family of 7 and decided on a small sofa like that. I was expecting a massive corner sofa so they could at least all fit. Poor kids probably have to sit on the floor.
Dave the Slave will sit on the floor I bet🤣

Reactions: 4
A&E just wasn’t needed for a UTI! You can literally buy products to help clear it up over the counter🙈 she will happily spend money on takeaways but won’t go and buy medication herself has to drain the nhs instead😩
Probably on free prescriptions, I know of someone that will get anything on prescription rather than pay for a remedy over counter.

Seen her talking about the plans to move, by the end of the year apparently. I'd love to see how this is going to materialise 🤣🤣🤣

Probably on free prescriptions, I know of someone that will get anything on prescription rather than pay for a remedy over counter.

Seen her talking about the plans to move, by the end of the year apparently. I'd love to see how this is going to materialise 🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking the same, I think she has really high hopes to move by the end of the year. I highly doubt anyone’s going to want to buy or rent her house because she’s said before there’s loads of work that needs doing to it

Reactions: 1
I was thinking the same, I think she has really high hopes to move by the end of the year. I highly doubt anyone’s going to want to buy or rent her house because she’s said before there’s loads of work that needs doing to it
I predict it'll never happen 🤦‍♀️

Why’s she making out she’s on deaths door and can’t get out of bed with a uti...your flaps might be a bit stingy but you ain’t gonna drop dead drink some cranberry juice and get on with it. Also the video the other day with her kid eating her dinner on some manky mattress on the living room floor knocked me more ill you’d have more chance catching a worse infection off that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember the washing machine fund that she set up for a girl named kaylee? What happened to that I remember about £125 was donated to the go fund me... but I never saw a video being made on it or a thank you post etc?

Reactions: 4
She said in a previous video that she may rent out her house when she gets another one, surely she’d have to sell that house to buy another one, unless her in laws are buying them another house. The reason she seems to have no concept of money is because she’s clearly never had to save before. She’s just been handed everything on a plate.

Reactions: 6
She said in a previous video that she may rent out her house when she gets another one, surely she’d have to sell that house to buy another one, unless her in laws are buying them another house. The reason she seems to have no concept of money is because she’s clearly never had to save before. She’s just been handed everything on a plate.
Well if she has money for a deposit then she wont have to sell, she will just pay her mortgage with what she gets for renting out her current house. She can also use equity from her current house as deposit to buy another - it's what I did. Honestly after you have one house paid off it's easy to build it up and get more properties so if they do it right they can easily just get another house. Will probably be hard to find a 5 bed house though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.