emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she buying all these takeaways but also buys so much food shopping? Wasting money. They definitely have universal credit top ups (not a dig, cos most on it need it for legit reasons) she’s wasting so much money.

Reactions: 3
A&E just wasn’t needed for a UTI! You can literally buy products to help clear it up over the counter🙈 she will happily spend money on takeaways but won’t go and buy medication herself has to drain the nhs instead😩

Reactions: 3
moving on from the wasted trip to A&E….. what the box gifts and more ? Looks like a load of stuff from Halloween to me wtf witches brew tea pot looks like it’s from a clearance section of b&m,now if it said witches brew she might have a couple. Look at Hannah’s cups not something I would buy but it looks like alot people love calling their kids cute pet names like knob head. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
moving on from the wasted trip to A&E….. what the box gifts and more ? Looks like a load of stuff from Halloween to me wtf witches brew tea pot looks like it’s from a clearance section of b&m,now if it said witches brew she might have a couple. Look at Hannah’s cups not something I would buy but it looks like alot people love calling their kids cute pet names like knob head. :unsure:
I can't stand Emma but thank god she has enough respect for kids not to verbally abuse them like Hannah does hers all the f-ing time.

Reactions: 5
All the updates about her UTI are sad, she’s really scraping the bottom of the barrel for content.
This morning she updated her followers on how much she’s shitting. She thinks she’s been funny and relatable but she’s just being gross 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh I am thrilled to have found a thread about this absolute mess!! I've never known a more irritating woman! The amount of tit she eats day in day out?! Those poor kids also need a proper diet, not constant takeaways!

Reactions: 13
She actually said “I’ve added seeds to my breakfast to help my immune system” Emma darling a few seeds won’t do anything at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She had breakfast 2 hours ago. (Which was a large breakfast) and now she’s having a bowl of pasta.
Calorie counting going well then?

Reactions: 1
She makes my skin crawl!! Who makes videos about their bowel movements and water infections 🤮 dutty gal!

Reactions: 7
Thought it was common knowledge to eat natural yoghurt when you take antibiotics 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.