emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but no way in hell would her house/living room pass a health inspection for handling food, not to mention during a pandemic as well.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but no way in hell would her house/living room pass a health inspection for handling food, not to mention during a pandemic as well.
No chance would it, there’s food on the floor in boxes. I’m a chef and nothing should be on the floor in a box or not it should be on shelves. That’s basic hygiene as far as food goes. I don’t know how she sells it. Those customers must be mad.

Reactions: 5
she has listed allergens for the sweets, but no ingredients and still hasn't done it for the rest of her items...

Reactions: 3
Not only has she deleted the comment but she’s blocked the account who asked

Reactions: 1
She’s on live.. packing orders… with her daughter wandering round picking up things. At 22:40.

why isn’t that child in bed?

I saw the video where she calls herself a content creator and an influencer...how the duck is what she creates content it’s just filming her everyday life 😂

• Haha
How can she say she’s on a diet shoveling greggs and maccies in her grid daily her skins bad because all the tit she eats

Reactions: 5
I have lost count of the times she’s said she’s going to eat healthy. This week she’s had FOUR takeaways. She has zero willpower.

Reactions: 4
What’s with this new trend of saying what something is then chewing it and swallowing? Like that Lawrence?

‘hash brown… *rams had brown in gob*… mmmm’

🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This person makes me want to vomit. Constantly picking her spots, always got a greasy head, her house is disgustingly filthy. And she actually sells food from there?! Who the feck is buying food from this scabby woman?
The kids are very sweet and polite which is lovely. But it seems like she’s incapable of running a hairbrush through their hair or washing their faces.
I can’t believe how poor their diet is. Take away after take away. Most people have them as a treat, she literally gets them every day. She is always doing food shop hauls but then just buys take aways!?!??? She must be throwing away SO much food!

Reactions: 12
hows she gonna lie and say she has cut down on takeaways when she's had at least 5 this week 😭

legit how does she look at this 'content' and feel proud and like shes achieved something with her day.. embarassing

hows she gonna lie and say she has cut down on takeaways when she's had at least 5 this week 😭

legit how does she look at this 'content' and feel proud and like shes achieved something with her day.. embarassing
She’s had three McDonald’s breakfasts the take away last night and some take away from Greggs all in one week. She has 5 impressionable young children, she should be setting a better example by eating healthier foods.

Shes lucky she dont pile the weight on like some people would if they was to eat the way she does!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.