emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand Calorie deficit etc but what I don’t get is why wouldn’t you stick to an healthy option if you’re trying to improve your life style???? So much fat in a steak bake!

Reactions: 2
This woman gets on my wick 😂 anyone remember when she got SO defensive about not wanting to put trigger warnings on her tiktoks because she can't be responsible for everyone's triggers and basically said stay off tiktok because there's a lot more triggering content out there than her videos 🤣

Reactions: 5
I understand Calorie deficit etc but what I don’t get is why wouldn’t you stick to an healthy option if you’re trying to improve your life style???? So much fat in a steak bake!
She’s clearly not bothered about her health as the majority of her diet is made up of fat, salt and caffeine.
Her piss poor attempt at a diet today has consisted of biscuits and a steak bake. 🤷🏻‍♀️
As a mother of five small children she should want to be healthy for them if not for herself.

Reactions: 2
Why do we need to see all her shopping??? I don't get it?? I've just seen chicken tikka ready meals and toothbrushes for the kids! Is there some thing special about her shopping? What's the point of spending so much on shopping when they constantly have takeaways?

Reactions: 3
She's probably seen the comments on here about the kids' teeth and finally bought them toothbrushes

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why does she never do stuff with the kids like take them the park or activities they are always just left in their pjs her getting up at like 11am or later

Reactions: 11
Why does she never do stuff with the kids like take them the park or activities they are always just left in their pjs her getting up at like 11am or later
Because she’s too busy shovelling sweets in a box and charging 30 quid

She’s just made a post about about Nikki Grahame passing away, what I don’t understand is why she had to add the hashtags that are of no relevance to Nikki in any way. It’s purely to boost her Tiktok, how utterly disrespectful to use someone’s death for her own gain. 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s just made a post about about Nikki Grahame passing away, what I don’t understand is why she had to add the hashtags that are of no relevance to Nikki in any way. It’s purely to boost her Tiktok, how utterly disrespectful to use someone’s death for her own gain. 😡
She literally added the hashtags for apple AirPods, Avon and Currys on the SHOCKED TO MY CORE 😳 she’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
She literally added the hashtags for apple AirPods, Avon and Currys on the SHOCKED TO MY CORE 😳 she’s embarrassing.
I commented saying I thought It was by disrespectful of her to use the hashtags. 5 minutes later the comment was deleted and I was blocked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.