emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That “birthday dinner” for Evelyn is just embarrassing..

Also I can’t believe she’s only 27 she looks about 35
W H A T
she's 27???
I genuinely thought she was in her 40s!!
Her diet is really catching up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omg thank god i found this thread.. i thought i was the only one who cant stand her. i’ve been blocked twice from her live 😂 didn’t even say anything nasty, she just cant handle any sort of criticism. it’s a bit embarrassing. and her mods bleeping hell.. they have some weird superiority complex, do they realise that being a mod is not a full time job. they genuinely act like they live to moderate her chat. they are all vile too, the things they come out with are shocking. just as bad as emma.

Reactions: 6
W H A T
she's 27???
I genuinely thought she was in her 40s!!
Her diet is really catching up
yeah she said in one of her recent videos “how old are you and what can’t you do” and she said I’m 27 and I can’t be arsed .. original 😂

Reactions: 2
omg thank god i found this thread.. i thought i was the only one who cant stand her. i’ve been blocked twice from her live 😂 didn’t even say anything nasty, she just cant handle any sort of criticism. it’s a bit embarrassing. and her mods bleeping hell.. they have some weird superiority complex, do they realise that being a mod is not a full time job. they genuinely act like they live to moderate her chat. they are all vile too, the things they come out with are shocking. just as bad as emma.
mph my days, her mods are a tight bunch of sad acts.
She said on her lives that she no longer dies pick n mix, I strongly suspect that it’s because she will need a food hygiene rating for that, and she knows with her grotty house, she doesn’t stand a cat in hells chance of getting a food hygiene rating.

Reactions: 1
mph my days, her mods are a tight bunch of sad acts.
She said on her lives that she no longer dies pick n mix, I strongly suspect that it’s because she will need a food hygiene rating for that, and she knows with her grotty house, she doesn’t stand a cat in hells chance of getting a food hygiene rating.
Pick n Mix you do need to be registered food business, for any food handling you need to be registered, me and my partner are launching our business this week, this has been planning and long winded haul since before Christmas! Its taken months of prep work, when selling any food you need to be registered, we don't have a food hygiene yet as the council have told us we are low risk we are at the bottom of the list for an inspection but we will have an inspection at some point. We have to have public and product liability insurance for all our stock, we are doing confectionery, stationery, gifts, toys and more. So for any business you need to have insurance and any type of food you list online you must show all ingredients & allergen information. We are still in the process of typing each individual product up now. It's not easy and I don't know how she lists her items so quickly (within less than a matter of hours of receiving by the sounds of it)we have had stock coming in for the last 8 weeks and we have to organise costing of each item, work out the RRP work out the selling product, weigh each item to work out the postage cost, take photos, upload photos, input all the information into Excel/website etc so we can keep track of expenditure and to make sure we are keeping to all the vat & tax rules.
It's not easy at all. By all means will be worth it when we finally launch but it has been almost 6 months of prep,planning and organising.

But she definitely did need to be a registered food company to sell the pick n Mix and also she needs to be listing all ingredients and allergens on her website when selling the stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
How do they let their kitchen get into a state like that 🤢
I can’t understand it. I came from a similar household growing up and my dad worked but our kitchen never looked like that! In fact neither did our house. It’s laziness. Having x amount of children and working from home, is no excuse!

I wonder if their children have any friends or have play dates etc? I know it’s a bit different these days because of Covid, but I can’t really imagine these two arranging play dates or anything and it’s never been mentioned. They seem like the type who just think their kids should play with their own siblings and not make their own friends

She's probably got rats living there rent free. But it's ok cause she will just delete and block their comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The state of that kitchen before she cleaned it was disgusting when both of them don’t work either and she just feeds her kids absolute shite constantly I get it now and again but it’s all the time

Why are her mods so aggressive and feel like they have a power over everyone!? Preaching be kind but allowing her mods to talk to everyone like crap and blocking people for asking such simple questions!?

Reactions: 3
Pick n Mix you do need to be registered food business, for any food handling you need to be registered, me and my partner are launching our business this week, this has been planning and long winded haul since before Christmas! Its taken months of prep work, when selling any food you need to be registered, we don't have a food hygiene yet as the council have told us we are low risk we are at the bottom of the list for an inspection but we will have an inspection at some point. We have to have public and product liability insurance for all our stock, we are doing confectionery, stationery, gifts, toys and more. So for any business you need to have insurance and any type of food you list online you must show all ingredients & allergen information. We are still in the process of typing each individual product up now. It's not easy and I don't know how she lists her items so quickly (within less than a matter of hours of receiving by the sounds of it)we have had stock coming in for the last 8 weeks and we have to organise costing of each item, work out the RRP work out the selling product, weigh each item to work out the postage cost, take photos, upload photos, input all the information into Excel/website etc so we can keep track of expenditure and to make sure we are keeping to all the vat & tax rules.
It's not easy at all. By all means will be worth it when we finally launch but it has been almost 6 months of prep,planning and organising.

But she definitely did need to be a registered food company to sell the pick n Mix and also she needs to be listing all ingredients and allergens on her website when selling the stock.
literally why her business is just a flop.. she's been found to not be registered and awaiting inspection.. I don't think shes paying tax so how is her business actually a business..

you and your partner seem to know what you are doing and can only wish you luck! I started running a small business recently and the tax can really be a kick in the arse.

Wow! Unlike Enma it appears as if you’re doing everything right. Her set up seems even more unprofessional now. Best of luck with your business. ☺👍🏻

Last edited:
Just watched her kitchen defence video 🤣 note how in the first video she says "long overdue" then on defending it she said it only got like that because she was sorting the other parts of the house that morning. Oh please Emma, we know that's about a week's worth of tit there.

The comment she made about whoever called her kitchen disgusting had mental health matters in their bio really made me laugh, because let’s not forget not so long ago she literally made multiple hate videos about a girl who did a review on what the box. She didn’t care about mental health when her followers were giving this girl hate. She doesn’t care when she’s doing massively passive aggressive reply videos to comments. You can’t be on both sides Emma 😂

Reactions: 9
Just watched her kitchen defence video 🤣 note how in the first video she says "long overdue" then on defending it she said it only got like that because she was sorting the other parts of the house that morning. Oh please Emma, we know that's about a week's worth of tit there.
Everything in that kitchen, belonged in a kitchen, so how was it used as a ‘dumping ground’ while she was sorting the house out? She’s a scruff end of.

It was all dirty dishes piled up etc the bad bad Ming they don’t work she shovels takeaways everyday (even though on a diet) so it shouldn’t be in that much of a state in the first place you have a food business an show customers the state of the place like that 🤢

When she’s gushing over how Dave is her everything an he just sticks his thumb up doesn’t even smile..give her a little effort 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.