emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. I’m a mum and I’d never get up at 1pm. Fair enough I’ve been known to give them their iPad and sneak and extra hour in but if I stayed in bed and let my partner do all work he would go ape!
Not going to lie, I’m a mum of 1, hes 4 & there’s been one weekend, I felt so guilty for rolling out of bed at nearly 2.30pm!! My partner said he left me to sleep as he knew that week wasn’t kind to me. The guilt I felt! I couldn’t willingly do it, with 5 kids!!

Reactions: 3
Not going to lie, I’m a mum of 1, hes 4 & there’s been one weekend, I felt so guilty for rolling out of bed at nearly 2.30pm!! My partner said he left me to sleep as he knew that week wasn’t kind to me. The guilt I felt! I couldn’t willingly do it, with 5 kids!!
don’t be so hard on yourself for it you sound like an AMAZING hardworking mum who definitely needed a few vital extra hours of sleep!! emma is just clearly a slob

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg in the tik tok where her and Dave go to tesco with all the shopping in the back seat- where’s the fruit and veg? You know the colourful stuff that’s good for you? Literally nowhere to be seen all crisps and sweets. Poor kids
It was in the bin.. quite literally. 😂 she packed it into the new bin she bought

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely reading these comments you can tell by her recent tiktoks she’s acting like a different person!

Reactions: 4
Why on earth is she buying ration packs? 😂 Must have money to burn 🙈

Reactions: 3
She’s currently on live slicing up her face trying to shave it. For gods sake.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She had a very successful business doing beauty and tit nails 🙄 so shaving the chip fat off her skin should be a doddle
Oh I saw that, I couldn’t watch for long as it was making me feel sick. I mean who does that? It was vile 🤢🤮

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.