emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely vile about the hashtags.. Emma, youā€™re the one who talks about mental health and caring about people and the seriousness of eating disorders.... yet youā€™ve used those hashtags to try and cash in and gain followers from the poor womanā€™s struggles and death. Vile.

Disappointed, but somehow not surprised.

Reactions: 6
I asked her on her live and she said "so what, I always use hashtags" šŸ˜³
She needs to make her mind up, the other day she was the one saying she was affected by an ED. Using an Avon hashtag doesnā€™t raise awareness for eating disorders. She makes herself look a fool more and more everyday unfortunately.

Reactions: 5
I commented saying I thought It was by disrespectful of her to use the hashtags. 5 minutes later the comment was deleted and I was blocked.
imagine if youā€™d been a fan and purchased from what the box and she just blocks you for making a valid comment. I donā€™t know how she still has a business.

Her recent vlog is them having a day out šŸ˜‚ wow you still read here then Emma
I just thought the exact same !

Reactions: 1
this thread is very obviously influencing what she's doing now šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

> comments saying she's not posting much anymore - starts spam posting videos again

> someone says they need to take the kids out more - posts a family day out vlog on YouTube to prove they take the kids out

> someone says she orders too many takeaways and too much Starbucks > she goes on this mad calorie diet and buys a new coffee machine with Starbucks pods

šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚ so funny how a bunch of people can live in someones mind rent free

I asked her on her live and she said "so what, I always use hashtags" šŸ˜³
That is the shittiest excuse ever. If she always uses hashtags, fair enough but she should have used ones that were more appropriate, and more importantly more sensitive to the topic she was talking about.
Perhaps hashtags that could help people also suffering from anorexia.
She knew that adding those hashtags would generate more views for her Tiktok thatā€™s why she added them.
Itā€™s disgusting and in very poor taste.
Emma if you do read here then Shame on you, using someoneā€™s death for your own gain is the lowest of the low.

I wouldnā€™t be as bothered if she actually took criticism and didnā€™t just give the nasty attitude, call people Karenā€™s and delete comments telling her that sheā€™s been insensitive. too big for her own boots if u ask me :rolleyes:

And why why why canā€™t she do a full video when sheā€™s speaking etc, why is it stop n start constantly! Does my nut it.

In her lunch video today she had a Cornish pasty which is so high in fat and carbohydrates. Carbs, sugar and fat are not the devil, but eating them in excess can affect your weight loss and overall health.Being in a calorie deficit does not mean just simply eating anything thatā€™s under your deficit. You need to limit fat, carbs and sugars also. She also commented how she was having greens today which was lettuce covered in a Caesar dressing, that is high in fat and sugar. Iā€™m happy for her trying to be healthy but just because something is low in calories does not mean that itā€™s healthy. I could eat 4 packs of quavers and they would only be under 400 calories but is that good for me? No. If she does some research on how these things can cause weight gain she would have much better results. Itā€™s such a shame comments like this get deleted as they are good advice but she just doesnā€™t want to hear it.

Reactions: 7
And why why why canā€™t she do a full video when sheā€™s speaking etc, why is it stop n start constantly! Does my nut it.
Because she hasnā€™t a bleeping clue. Itā€™s all an act all this ā€œbe kindā€ bollucks. Sheā€™s never been kind. Remember someone reviewed her business, EMMA and only EMMA got that girl absolutely dragged. All her minions talking trash on that girls post.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, ā€˜#mantalhealthmattersā€™ (šŸ¤­) .... until it comes to someone struggling and dying in such an awful way, then your priority is gaining attention and followers through the popular tags. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Because she hasnā€™t a bleeping clue. Itā€™s all an act all this ā€œbe kindā€ bollucks. Sheā€™s never been kind. Remember someone reviewed her business, EMMA and only EMMA got that girl absolutely dragged. All her minions talking trash on that girls post.
That woman was being genuinely nice as well with the review and just said the box was a bit battered. That was just the postage. That stuff happens. She got her sheep to go and harrass her for it. Where's the protection of mental health there, Emma? Hmm??? šŸ¤”šŸ§

Reactions: 4
jeez her newest tiktok has such a threatening aura - the way she speaks to people is so vile and why does she have to always mention people resorting to suicide?

She says we hide on here and are too cowardly to say anything on her tik toks as she would say something back yet my comments been deleted an Iā€™m blocked šŸ¤”

• Haha
She says we hide on here and are too cowardly to say anything on her tik toks as she would say something back yet my comments been deleted an Iā€™m blocked šŸ¤”
I said it on her Tiktok but she deleted my comment and blocked me before I had even finished typing.
If her mental health is that bad that she cannot emotionally deal with any form of criticism, then she shouldnā€™t be on Tiktok.
I wasnā€™t mean, I didnā€™t make any personal comments about her, I just said how I found the hashtags in her post about Nikki disrespectful. I spoke the truth and she canā€™t handle it because she knows sheā€™s wrong.

Reactions: 4
For someone who was too lazy to run her business last week, I see shes made another order from the wholesalers. Who buys this tit from her?

That ā€œbirthday dinnerā€ for Evelyn is just embarrassing..

Also I canā€™t believe sheā€™s only 27 she looks about 35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.