emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably gets more convo outta the cat then him 😂😂

how are the mortgage free anybody know? I’ve always been intrigued
It’s from Dave’s inheritance. I think they pay their bills through YouTube/Tiktok/whatthebox and benefits

Reactions: 1
Yes but that’s a huge compliment- I can’t bring myself to say beauty business 🤣 it was literally nails that looked like she had painted them with her toes.
There is no way in hell she had a successful beauty business, when she posted that video of her clients nails I couldn’t stop laughing, I could do better with my eyes closed 😂😭

Reactions: 4
Through benefits as I highly doubt she is declaring any money made from that scatty back room sweet shop she’s never going to pass an inspection I might call them an complain get it moved forward

Someone asked a while back what's her relationship like with her family and she said it wasn't good because of how they went about getting the house. So probably a bit more to it than just Dave's inheritance.

Her hair looks like a child has cut their dolls hair 😳

They would make a good amount of money on YouTube they get a lot of views and generate ads on there which means they would be paid each time

Reactions: 2
Through benefits as I highly doubt she is declaring any money made from that scatty back room sweet shop she’s never going to pass an inspection I might call them an complain get it moved forward
It’s not even her back room it’s her living room, the table that her 5 kids eat and play on, yeah it can be cleaned but I personally wouldn’t order from it

Reactions: 3
PhotoGrid_Plus_1617903605604.jpg

Please tell me you've all seen American horror story 🤭😂☠ I KNEW she reminded me of someone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is a a scruff. Eats about 3 takeaways a day and one point I swear she was getting up at 1pm! Like why don’t you look after your kids

Reactions: 5
She is a a scruff. Eats about 3 takeaways a day and one point I swear she was getting up at 1pm! Like why don’t you look after your kids
i don’t understand why she wants more either when she has antics like that, i don’t have any kids yet i don’t roll out of bed at 1pm on my days off work

I know. I’m a mum and I’d never get up at 1pm. Fair enough I’ve been known to give them their iPad and sneak and extra hour in but if I stayed in bed and let my partner do all work he would go ape!

Anyone noticed she seems rather chilled in her latest content, much less obnoxious and arrogant. Almost as if she's been reading here 🧐🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Anyone noticed she seems rather chilled in her latest content, much less obnoxious and arrogant. Almost as if she's been reading here 🧐🙋‍♀️
yep was just gonna say she seems to be uploading less and not making video reply to comments screaming down the phone

Some people are funny. Some people are not. Emma is not. But she tries her hardest bless her! 😂

She’s clearly been taking the advise on here. Please take this. STOP bleeping WITH YOUR HAIR! YOU AINT GOOD AT IT

Omg in the tik tok where her and Dave go to tesco with all the shopping in the back seat- where’s the fruit and veg? You know the colourful stuff that’s good for you? Literally nowhere to be seen all crisps and sweets. Poor kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.