emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Guys emma has done this before just leave out your tit advice”
Who do these mods think they are🤣

Reactions: 4
done it before but its still an absolute state. its gone like cotton wool on the one side because she's been pissing about and didn't do it in any sort of organized way..... Uh oh....

Reactions: 1
Her hair will be like chewing gum. Meglouisaxx needs to get from up Emma’s back side

She’s ran out of bleach and side eyed Dave as to say “go Tesco you’ve got 30 mins”

Reactions: 3
this is actually like watching a train wreck 😭 😭 😭 😂😂😂😂 its the way she won't take any advice, says she knows what she's doing, then says she doesn't care anymore if it falls out... ITS SO BAD THOUGH. ive genuinely never seen such a lazy and sloppy bleach job... gooorllllll......

• Haha
She’s purposely trying to pull her hair off at the ends to see if it will snap?

“I bOuGhT tHiS cOfFeE mAcHiNe FoR mY kIdS hOt ChOcOlAtEs”

And then proceeds to show the 18* different types of coffee pods she bought for herself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s becoming more unkept, looking scruffier and putting weight on by the day she looks like her slob Dave must be dead inside

People on her live were telling her how much weight she has lost a few days ago

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dave has the personality of a corpse😂
Imagine being with someone that’s that much of a wet lemon doesn’t work sits at home all day looking after his kids while sloth lays in till 11am allows himself to be bossed about like a slave because she’s too lazy to get off her arse to even get something out the kitchen and you can’t even string a sentence out of him

Reactions: 3
Dave said the other night he’s been a stay at home dad since 2017 when he was made redundant from the shop game

Sorry if this has already been asked, but did she really have a beauty business pre covid?

Sorry if this has already been asked, but did she really have a beauty business pre covid?
Yes but that’s a huge compliment- I can’t bring myself to say beauty business 🤣 it was literally nails that looked like she had painted them with her toes.

GUYS SHES CRACKED. HER HAIR. PLEEEEAASE CAN SOMEONE TELL HER!!! The minions are saying how amazing it looks - it’s wonky and has gaps!!!!

Reactions: 5
How do they pay their bills if he doesn’t work? I know they’re mortgage free but they spend a fortune on food a week etc. I know she has a sort of business but she can’t be making that much from it?

How do they pay their bills if he doesn’t work? I know they’re mortgage free but they spend a fortune on food a week etc. I know she has a sort of business but she can’t be making that much from it?
i think daves parents would buy them a couple bags of food there and then but idk about the rest.. perhaps tiktok creator fund?

Totally agree with this. I don’t know why she ever asks him an opinion on anything or involves him in her Tiktok, she gets more response from her youngest child.
Probably gets more convo outta the cat then him 😂😂

i think daves parents would buy them a couple bags of food there and then but idk about the rest.. perhaps tiktok creator fund?
how are the mortgage free anybody know? I’ve always been intrigued

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.