Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Lurker

She reckons she's spent £300 just at Tesco this week 😳😳 plus the takeaways and other general tat. Not bad going for 2 people that don't work. Sorry love but your 'influencing' is not in a million years funding this. Genuinely invested in this endless mystery money pot now!!

Reactions: 7

user726

VIP Member
It’s the way she always goes on about how she doesn’t cook dinners because she’s ‘so tired, she has 6 kids’ no one forced you to have 6 kids hun?

Mumofboys2010

Imagine spending £1200 on food this month and all the kids eat is processed freezer food. You could spend half of that on fresh produce and make home cooked meals. The fact is they are both too lazy to do this and use the excuse we have 6 kids. She doesn't work and he's always in her videos so not sure when he actually works.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
She could walk the kids to the school that the other 3 are at and Dave could drive to the other school. How can she sit moaning about paying for a car then spends over £50 on sushi 🤣

• Haha

Drea2904

Chatty Member
From what I see Dave never works, he is her skivvy, when she never left the house & got everything delivered and did hauls now in the last week she’s actually left her house but literally spent thousands! Farmfoods, Asda, Claire’s, tkmax, Waterstones, H&M And now Tesco all in the one week, some people can’t bloody afford to heat their homes which isn’t her problem but come on she’s so unrealistic and will it will make people feel terrible that they can’t do the same but I bet they kids get to the park etc

And do not get me started on that house!!! A lovely brand new house and she has it cluttered and such a mess! She just doesn’t appreciate nice things

Spanor511

VIP Member
Anyone see how much she keeps explaining her self in her Tesco videos today? She might as well just admit she reads here😂
It’s because her shops are just so unrealistic. Tesco is not cheap for a start. Then she buys all this branded stuff, absolute shitloads of it when none of it is on offer. It’s just sheer extravagance. You can tell it’s not their money they’re out spending.

£7 for three kitchen rolls? No, just no. That’s absolutely fucking ridiculous. B&M, home bargains and Aldi all do a similar one for around 4 max for 3, even 3 pounds in some places. And she bought two. Honestly that’s £14 on kitchen roll.

Last edited:

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’ll be pushing for diagnosis for them for the PIP payments and sympathy from the school. All about the money is our Emma.

Pumpkin9

Honestly it's a joke now. They must be in debt surely? But then again the kids never go on days out, or go to the hairdressers so they save themselves money there. It's sad really.

Mumofboys2010

So keeps them off school because she didnt want to go and get them if school closed but quite happily sat in the car whilst dave went in the shop... Nice trip in the car for them so they could have stayed at home...
And the utube video on organising... She kept saying rhey have just moved in... No you moved in before christmas and you both dont work so had plently of free time to sort it out... Both lazy

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Did you see her pasta video where she went to a food shortage type place, those places are good for people on a low income as things are so cheap, we have one by me and they get donated food mainly off businesses and sell them really cheap to then help people who have nothing. If she can afford all these takeaways she should leave places like that to people on a low income.

The Lurker

I heard that Daves dad is quite a bussiness man either with land or houses, and what ever he makes passes it to his kids. So that's why they got a house. Dave doesn't work and Emma sounds like the quick money maker doing gone knows what. I never see any friends or family so there not that close. Her kids always seem happy but I think she needs to stop with social media and focus on her family.
Interesting! Thanks for the insight. I must say if I was in as fortunate position as the dad, there would be no way I would be passing loads of money onto my child to be wasted if they didn't work themselves. The word freeloader springs to mind! No wonder they have no concept or value of money as they bloody haven't had to work for it!!

Hazzer19

I honestly don’t understand how she does it 😕

No Emma (hi) I’m not bitter or Jealous .
I have 4 children, one with ASD. Both me and
My hubby work, he’s in a good paid job in a supermarket and I also work in the same company but here I am with 0.39p in my bank till Thursday. She used to be relatable Until she got all big headed and cocky.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I think she’s trying to reinvent herself as a fashionista- but not doing a good job 🤣 She isn’t even 30 yet, but appears much older for multiple reasons...the amount of children, her general demeanour and her dress sense. I would put her at 38, for those reasons. Now she’s wearing the weird glasses and crazy wigs, and acting like a teenager, she thinks people are going to think she’s “cool”. She wants to be Hannah (not your basic mamma) but she’s ace! Effortlessly trendy and personable. Emma strikes me as someone without any friends, apart from Dave.
On a side note- why does she need that dreadful coffee area??? Waste of money and space! It’s only her using it, and she’s always getting take away coffee, so absolutely pointless 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
Hannah has a thread on here. She’s a tosser.

• Haha
  • Heart

chloeriley97

emma surely your kids wouldn't be so anxious at school being around other kids if you actually took them out somewhere??? all they know is home and tesco 🫣

shannonsam

She’s such a show off, her excuse is more kids more things to buy? I get that logic when it comes to providing but massive hauls 4x a week with trolley full of absolute junk that’ll go in the bin in few weeks. Expensive Christmas calendars that’s all ripped open in one day for a 1 video??? How is this justified by having kids. Like anyone with a big family you spread out costs, one week your oldest gets few new outfits next the youngest or what not, never seen anyone ever spend £800 in Tesco alone she isn’t reliable at all, just one big show off. You wouldn’t think so either; her kids and house look rather mucky

Why she got to mention her excuse to over spending with “I’ve got six kids” 💀