Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Lurker

Another day and another load of shopping for tat in TK Max. She must be nearly up to a grand with the hauls this week now 😳😳 On another note Daves still joined at her hip everyday shopping. I thought he was going to be out of the house 'working on his business' all day when the school place drama was going on...

Reactions: 8

The Lurker

Last post from me on here as I've now blocked her on everything 😂 Literally can't bear to watch her anymore!! Just had my evening TikTok flick and videos moaning and groaning how much pain she's in and can't sit up, has to lie down blah blah are the final straw. Bit of advice Emma, get up off your lazy bum, be a bit more active, and maybe look after your existing kids before having anymore. Maybe if you had a job like most of us you wouldn't have the time to be constantly posting videos about how hard your life is. Oh and if you honestly believe you only spend £500 per month on food your deluded. Funniest thing I've seen all day.

Last edited:

user726

VIP Member
The absolute cheek of her to try and be relatable by saying ‘she’s just a mum trying to survive’ knowing they get everything handed to them on a plate. They don’t know what it’s like to struggle. It’s disgusting for her to act like that imo

leabytottle

VIP Member
I think she’s trying to reinvent herself as a fashionista- but not doing a good job 🤣 She isn’t even 30 yet, but appears much older for multiple reasons...the amount of children, her general demeanour and her dress sense. I would put her at 38, for those reasons. Now she’s wearing the weird glasses and crazy wigs, and acting like a teenager, she thinks people are going to think she’s “cool”. She wants to be Hannah (not your basic mamma) but she’s ace! Effortlessly trendy and personable. Emma strikes me as someone without any friends, apart from Dave.
On a side note- why does she need that dreadful coffee area??? Waste of money and space! It’s only her using it, and she’s always getting take away coffee, so absolutely pointless 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

potatoface431

Chatty Member
I’m desperate to travel with my kids more, we can only really afford one holiday abroad a year. She could do so much more enriching things with all the money she spends on absolute shit. I doubt all of the food she buys gets eaten!

The Lurker

Without sounding mean he doesn't come across as the brightest. I would be highly surprised if he was running a business raking in loads of money. All I ever see him do is being slumped over his phone or being Emma's chauffeur whilst she's eating yet another takeaway!!

Neo2021

VIP Member
I want her to go on one of those secret spender programs where they’ll give her a budget that reflects the real world and see just how much she struggles. Only then she might realise just how much of a dick she’s being

hol20x

VIP Member
Emma, if you're reading here, please get rid of the stupid chains on your glasses. They make you look 80 years old.

Mumofboys2010

She seriously needs to re think he video hauls, given the current economic situation that alot of people are facing at the moment. Some families are struggling just to buy the basics whilst working full time. £35 for that dessert box is just lazyness on their behalf. All the processed food too they are both off all day and 4 of the kids are at school/nursery so no reason why not to cook fresh.

Drea2904

Chatty Member
I’m glad she’s deleted the £800 video and apologised, I mean I get it it is her money do as you want with it but those past 7 days just felt like a constant in your face watch me fill up my trolleys then show and tell how much I spent, I just don’t get how these people have such a following, especially at these times!

Spanor511

VIP Member
I don’t think they’ve won the lottery. I think they definitely rely on his family. I’m just surprised they give them so much and enable them to live like slobs. If I was ever in the position to financially support my kids as adults it would be under conditions that they had jobs and understood the importance of working and earning a living. These two clowns live in cloud cuckoo land. She must not have believed her luck when she met him, no wonder she was pregnant straight away. Meal ticket ✅

Spanor511

VIP Member
Lining toys up is a very common childhood ‘schema’. It does not mean they are autistic. My son used to do it with his trains, constantly. I think Emma would secretly like a diagnosis for her children giving her a reason to say she can’t be expected to work and she’ll be able to claim all sorts of more benefits.

choccyhazelnut

Obviously this thread is pretty dry at the moment but if we ever get a new thread Mac n cheese should definitely be in the title 😂😂

• Haha

lucieeeloo

Her excuses are so funny! Needs bottled water because they’re good to grab for appointments, fill up a water bottle!!! Can’t cook for the kids because it’s too hot, yet it’s freezing!!

Also why buy the kids pre packed cheese sandwiches when they are so simple to make at home! Laziest Cow ever