Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babbaboom

I understand the situations not ideal but it also sounds like she’s not willing to try anything or except any other options to see if it can work Think it all stems from her being so lazy and not wanting to be separated from Dave for 5 minutes.
She needs to do what thousands of other families do everyday - get the bus! Dave take the bulk of kids to one school and she gets the bus with the other.
I agree that they they should all be in the same school and understand her frustrations but Jesus Christ don’t deprive your daughter of an education in a social setting which she will probably love!

Reactions: 6

Mumofboys2010

100% agree but shes far too busy on tick tox to do that. The past week they have had starbucks, costa coffee, greggs, kfc, mcdonalds x 5, shes had breakfast out twice pizza night and the kids had mac cheese at least 5 times. Only decent meal was the roast. Those pack lunches arw filled with process rubbish too. Seriously though how do they afford it all.

• Wow

user726

VIP Member
She kept her kids off school because the ‘red weather warnings’ potential danger to life so she put them in the car to go to the shop 😩 if they were ok to do that then why not have them in school? They are a two adult household why couldn’t one be going to the shops and have kids safe in house

Because dave isn’t allowed to go anywhere on his own 😂

Mumofboys2010

All she does is shop and eat! Imagine having nothing else going on with your life. No activities,meeting friends etc.. playgroups for Thomas so he can engage with other children. Oh forgot she has social anxiety funny it doesn't cover supermarkets or fast food places. They are both lazy and just want an easier life. Those kids must be so board at home all the time.

Anagst

VIP Member
Guessing the cost of living crisis wasn't getting her the views she was expecting, so now she's suddenly not watching the pennies again, £40 on that necklace the other day, £10 on a cake because it's Friday and a chippy tea....fuck off with the "I've got mouths to feed" when arguing with people about eggs, you've clearly got NO clue about what the majority of people are going through right now.

lucieeeloo

Can’t believe she’s saying she has no time to rent out their house.. yes because you always seem so busy! Stuffing your face and ordering crap online. How can neither of them work yet not have time to rent out a property baffles me how deluded this woman is

After seeing another comment on this thread a while ago about them being secret lottery winners, I’m starting to agree! Surely all this random spending isn’t being funded by his parents or tiktok?!
I actually think this is highly likely! It wouldn’t take much to say oh Dave does such and such. You don’t have to say where someone works or specifically what they do, but most creators online will share what line of work someone is in. The fact all they say is “self employed” is just too vague at this point especially with this insane spending. Lotto win seems likely as they are both always at home I don’t think they have to work.
it does make me wonder why they don’t go on holidays or do anything though

Also £800 in Tesco 😭 wasn’t it a few hundred the other day in Asda ? So over a grand in a week. Mad

Spanor511

VIP Member
Won’t buy free range eggs because she’s on a budget but will splash 60 quid on a beige Chinese.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s on a tight budget so buying caged hen eggs again. But everything else is branded. Emma has never been on a tight budget since she trapped the big daft SAP Dave.

• Angry

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Her videos just make me cringe sometimes. I mean who in the world, as a grown stay at home mum to 6, sits down and thinks 'right today im going to buy a mini mic and start doing eating ASMR videos. This is what I want to do to seem relatable to other mom's out there'
Dave watch these kids will you while I put my mic on and slurp my noodles

• Haha

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Does she ever wash her kids and brush their hair cos every picture I see of them out to eat the kids look like she pulled them out of the basement.

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
Did anyone catch her live this morning? She was wearing crazy pants, greasy hair, and packing her crap boxes in a messy room. I think she was saying she’s definitely homeschooling one of the older kids 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she’s struggling at school or anxious about school, taking her out id only going to compound those feelings...
She’d never be able to successfully home school her. She’s too lazy. She thinks she can print out a worksheet for the day and that’s it. That’s not how it works.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Picky tea is her favourite thing to do because she’s bone idle lazy. If TikTok didn’t pull her up for it she would never cook a proper meal. Freezing filled rolls for packed lunches is a new low even for her. And no way would they defrost thoroughly before lunch time.

user726

VIP Member
Emma would never be able to home school her child. The only time she moves her fat ass off the sofa is to go to the door to collect the latest takeaway or to go and spend money on crap at home bargains

ginge2804

VIP Member
Fail to see how that pillow is safe from birth. Like those ‘breathable’ cot bumpers that people use because ‘ThErE’s OnEs ArE sAfE’ 🫠