Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user726

VIP Member
Why is her excuse for literally everything ‘I’ve got 6 kids’ like someone has forced her to have that many. If you can’t look after the ones you’ve got already, stop popping them out babe

Reactions: 15

shannonsam

She kept her kids off school because the ‘red weather warnings’ potential danger to life so she put them in the car to go to the shop 😩 if they were ok to do that then why not have them in school? They are a two adult household why couldn’t one be going to the shops and have kids safe in house

• Haha
Reactions: 14

user726

VIP Member
Emma’s latest video asking people to show her where she buys unnecessary things. Ummm literally a few days ago where you opened like 5 advent calendars all in a day?!?!

Also had a proper LOL where she said she bought the M&S food for tiktok and ‘wait to see who she’s collabing with next week’ hun you didn’t collab with fucking M&S, you just use your own money to buy shit and pretend you’re an influencer when you’re just a nobody

• Haha
Reactions: 14

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Emma babes you’re experienced in not using contraception. Dave looks like a one pump and done kinda guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lalla

VIP Member
I had to stop watching her back when she only had 5 kids, because I found it too depressing. There's something really grubby about her and Dave and (sorry to say) the poor children. They look like paupers, kids never have a proper haircut, clothes always misshapen etc.

I think financially it's maybe some sort of annuity, set up by Dave's parents or even grandparents to give them a specific income (say £1k a week, or £3-5k a month or whatever) for a set period. Often where money is held in trust like that, you can ask the trustees for a lump sum for a house - which would explain how they moved from their last house to this one, probably citing a need for a bigger house for all the kids - but you can't just draw out big amounts at will.

Whatever it is, it's crap though. Rather than wasting that money constantly on food (most of which must get binned) and a load of other tat, why not spend it on improving their home (I remember when they made a sofa out of cardboard boxes 🤦‍♀️ ) or even moving out of Telford, getting nicer clothes for the children, taking them to places etc.

I'd rather have no money than live their lives. They have nothing nice to show for that money, however much it is they've actually got.

Reactions: 12

The Lurker

After seeing another comment on this thread a while ago about them being secret lottery winners, I’m starting to agree! Surely all this random spending isn’t being funded by his parents or tiktok?!
Something is not adding up is it. Surely even the richest parents wouldn't be prepared to fund this level of spending 😳 She's just thrown at least another 300-400 quids worth in a trolly plus a Costa. Let's say for arguments sake the parents are subbing them £500 per week allowance (they spend way way more) then that would be 26K a year!! What parents would do that. They both don't work and in addition to the endless spending have the usual bills, fuel, and she's claimed they've recently got a new car. Something 100 percent doesn't add up to the story she is spinning.

Reactions: 11

b1tchinb0ld

I’m all for spend your money however you want but the fact shes just sat there jobless laughing about “feeling the inflation” after spending £120 on a Chinese takeaway when whole country is suffering from the cost of living crisis 😭😭😭 . Read the fucking room that’s some peoples monthly food allowance

Reactions: 11

Idkwhyimhere

Made me laugh how she complained that they’re building new houses but not new schools from inside her brand new house. Emma you’re one of the people showing them there’s a need/want and market for those houses 🤣 maybe if you think it’s being done in stupid way don’t buy into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Mumofboys2010

Lets do three videos on opening advent calenders in october... £75 wasted... She really does have no concept on money does she? But then never having to actually work and earn that money you wont do.

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
why’s she advertising a love honey shower head her kids will use and saying about it spicing up your love life etc all on the same account she posts her children. absolute rotter and the fringe on her 🤣🤣

• Sick

Beyondridiculous

I know everyone has different Christmas traditions, but I found it very odd she was showing all her Christmas shopping for the kids in front of the younger ones. I know she’s 3 but still. Maybe it’s just me 😂

leabytottle

VIP Member
They did a “trend” of things that annoy you about your partner... Dopey Dave “You spend all my money”
Interesting how he said “MY” money. Not “OUR” money. He’s probably sitting in his man cave, avoiding texts and calls off the bank of mum and dad, who are wanting to know how they spent £600 a week on food. Then see there’s another £400 gone on costa, McDonald’s and deliveroo.

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Is Emma not part of the fucking problem she is moaning about? Too many new homes being built whilst she moved into one 1 year ago? Too many families whilst she's got 6 kids?

• Heart

Ohmyhahah

I just seen her that her tescos haul cost over £800! Sorrrrrrry whaaaaaaat. Imagine spending £800 in one go on pointless sh*t. How do they have so much money to just waste?

• Wow
  • Angry

Mumofboys2010

She has absolutely no idea/class at all. We are in a cost of living crisis where people are struggling with the basics and shes throwing whatever into a trolley and showing it all off. Saying the kids need new clothes etc. Funny though no anxiety when shopping or sat in costa but cant take the kids out or to activities etc...

shannonsam

Her logic *buys two packs of socks on the 2 for 3*
*doesn’t take the extra set* because she has ‘too many socks’ like is she actually kidding me they are socks they are free get size bigger or bloody donate them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why is Daves job so secretive he either sells Avon or drugs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9