Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumofboys2010

Surley you would take them all pumpkin picking not just one of them? Dont understand how anyone could do that. Same yesterday with toby carvery for lunch. Selfish and lazy

Reactions: 9

lucieeeloo

Plsssss this woman cannot keep up with the shit she says! Just said she can’t eat fried bread Bcos it’s too much Grease! Love you eat Greg’s for breakfast then McDonald’s for lunch and dominoes for dinner ! I doubt a bit of fried bread would send you over, her whole body must be filled with crap 😳😳😳😳

shannonsam

Who on earth orders a Miller and Carter steak on home delivery hahahaha she’s just getting worse 😂😂 she sure knows how to treat herself

• Haha
  • Wow

Ijustlaaaavit

Chatty Member
Thought she couldn't afford a 2nd car when it came to her child's education and possibly being at diff schools but now she's bought herself a new car 😂

• Haha

Mumofboys2010

She has no idea about the cost of living crisis most people are in/ will be in. In the past 2 days she bought burger king, tesconfood shop, new clothes for her self, a candle, £50 on sushi, home baragains haul, sweet mystery box, peraonalised tea pot and a mcdonalds. Shes not in the real world. No idea of the concept of money, she dosent work for it.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Do most people’s children not say they hate school at one point or another? The difference is most people have jobs they rely on to pay their bills so quite rightly tell their children to get on with it or contact the school. Home schooling is not an option for most families. Just Wayne and Waynetta Slob.

leabytottle

VIP Member
So she’s comes on my FYP replying to a comment asking how much her food shop was (over £600 apparently) WTF. That’s more than I spend in 6 months on food. There’s discussions in the comments about what they do for work to be able to afford that. Some are saying Dave got left money by a family member and they have no mortgage. They still have bills, and outgoing, so unless there’s money coming in, they’re living off air! Another said Dave works and Emma “earns off TikTok”. I’m sure he doesn’t earn that much at his part time job. Not enough to support a £600 weekly shop, a tonne of take aways, shit clothes and hair dye, plus all other crap she buys. There’s no way she earns enough off TikTok (or YouTube/instagram) she’s not got a big enough following and she’s really boring.
My favourite was someone saying something like, “Those of you questioning her earnings, all you have to do is look at her bio to see how she makes her money.” It literally says “Mum of 6 and business owner”. I could write “Owner of a pet giraffe and part time astronaut” does that automatically make that happen??? 🤭😆😜

• Haha

leabytottle

VIP Member
If she’s “too anxious” to go and speak to them, there’s other options 🤦🏻‍♀️
Put a note on the van “I’m a mum of 6 and I can’t drive the car my husbands parents bought for me. Even though it looks like enough space for me to drive out of my driveway, I have 6 kids, so I can’t. Can you move your van so I can drive my 6 kids around. P.S I have 6 kids”.
Or get dopey Dave to speak to them 🤦🏻‍♀️ Or learn to drive…

• Haha

The Lurker

This cannot be real... today she's done a £400 plus food shop and the kids are having McDonald's for tea 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Spanor511

VIP Member
Emma instead of buying shit from Home Bargains, buy Dave some shampoo. Could fry an egg in his hair!!! Full of grease!!!!
He looks like shit doesn’t he. Piling on the beef, clearly not washing or cutting that hair. He looks like he’s had enough. He really should go and get a job, get out in real life, meet people, he would feel much better than sitting in that house with Emma all day long.

• Haha

babbaboom

I’ve had to block her today, the advent calendars were the final straw! She spent £75 on them to open in one fell swoop to see if they were value for money??????? What on earth is she teaching her kids about money and the cost of living?
I sincerely hope her husbands money doesn’t ever run out as they will never cope budgeting a household. Money down the drain

Spanor511

VIP Member
She needs to look closer at Dave and diagnose that big lump with something. Lazy arseitis. Get him in the shower and get his hair cut. Tell him to stand up straight.

• Haha

Mumofboys2010

Her whole personality is that she birthed six kids. How fucking boring 🥱 not like millions of women have done the exact same…🙄
Without pain relief as well.. imagine that being all you did in life. They don't do much either, no clubs, social activities etc.... they are both lazy parents, they are both off all day both drive etc... no excuse really

The Lurker

Shes getting her house valued on Monday and wants to know how much its worth as 'I' brought it as a new build and 'I' had the garden landscaped. You didn't bloody buy anything Emma you liar. All scrounged off your dopey husbands parents. Honestly don't know how she has the cheek.

The Lurker

Note to you Emma. When you show off and share every aspect of your life literally down to your toilet habits you shouldn't be surprised when people ask questions, especially when things don't add up and people smell a rat.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
people are out here freezing bloody mac n cheese 😂😂😂😂😂 it takes 5 minutes! it probably takes longer to defrost it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The ‘spicy’ video has just knocked me sick. Just because you’ve got 6 kids doesn’t mean brands want to use you to sell sex products…. All it means is you’ve had sex 6 times omg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8